Lord of the Rings Online

So, I've found myself getting fairly bored with World of Warcraft. I go through these phases where I stop playing for extended periods of time (six to eight months). It makes the game feel somewhat new again.

Anyways, back to the point, I am firing up my old Lord of the Rings Online account. I miss playing my Loremaster and Captain. My last login was on November 24, 2007. I've been reading about recent updates to the game, and I have to say that I am liking them so far. I was just wondering if anyone else out there plays, and what they think about it.
    I mostly play fighting games these days.

10+ Year Old Account

Re: Lord of the Rings Online

Yeah, I take little breaks from WoW here and there. And one time I did try LOTRO, probably...oh say 4 monthes ago? Anyway, It's still a pretty fun game, I love my captain, though the constant screaming gets annoying lol. I say give it another go, still a pretty fun game with pretty good graphics and side activities so you;re not constantly grinding like 80% of WoW lol.
    It's pronounced "Dur-av-ian."

10+ Year Old Account

I tried it and got bored. I've read all the lotr books so many times and enjoyed that part of the game a lot. The actual gameplay though got really boring. Every time I play another mmo it makes me want to play WoW again.

they are no apparently offering life time subscription for half price! apparently they are loosing to many players it seems!

ONE DOSE SIMPLY NOT PLAY LORD OF THE RINGS ONLINE!
    I SURVIVED THE 2010 TOPIC: CELESTIAL STEED AND LIL'XT TO BE SOLD IN THE BLIZZARD STORE