Page 1 of 2
LastLast

lame 5v5 even thou it would be funny

hoi me and my 4 friend are thinking of very very very very very lame setup for this!

5 Resto droods

We know we wont be able to kill anything but we will NEVER DIE!

might could make the other team leave the arena?

what do you think? Could this work? Would you leave if you where faced agains 5 resto droods?

Deleted

Re: lame 5v5 even thou it would be funny

most 5v5's run with a shaman , purge spam and lock outs means you will be picked off one by one .. not really a good idea at all , now if you all of you were to respec chicken ... there's a 5v5 team that would be pro

Quote Originally Posted by Poldara
    now if you all of you were to respec chicken ... there's a 5v5 team that would be pro
    +1 ;D
    I saw that 5v5 comp once, as well as a 5 shaman or 5 mages comp. The minions are just amazing.

a 4 rogues 1 resto druid team would rock imo

Quote Originally Posted by Pautate
    +1 ;D
    I saw that 5v5 comp once, as well as a 5 shaman or 5 mages comp. The minions are just amazing.
    Back in BC I was part of a 5 shaman team, it was pretty awesome to have Bloodlust up for the whole arena, but we also weren't that successful. I think it would be fun to try again though.

10+ Year Old Account

There was a +2000 Team of Chickens back in TBC.

They Moonfired everything to fucking death. EVERYTHING.

back in tbc moonfire spam was pro shit... although i cant wait for shroomkins to dominate 5v5 arenas between starfalls huge silences knockdowns knockbacks and all the good pvp utility they get... a 5 boomkin team with that much utility... might actually be good especially cause only one of them needs to put the 3 points in the crit and the others can just go more utility...

o.O and also check out the new wrath of cenarius talent moonfire spam gets buffed in arenas if u run around in circles while doing it w00

Quote Originally Posted by phai
    There was a +2000 Team of Chickens back in TBC.

They Moonfired everything to fucking death. EVERYTHING.
    I have never personally played a boomkin spec, but the changes that are being made for cataclysm for the boomkins just look awesome. And I think the moonfire spamming pwnage will come back to life w/ that wrath of cenarius bs, as ronzi mentionned. Still though, the only think I like about boomkins are their dance :>

Came up against 5 boomkins before alright.. I think they just /danced though.
    Cake!

i tryed 3 protrets and 2 prot warriors we only played 20 games or so and then stoppet due to cue times, but was sure fun. but fast games.

5 healers would kinda be super long fights no chance of winning.

you would be amazed at the things cheesy comps can do. I can promise 5 boomkins can steamroll at least 1600. the amount of treants(18) alone would kill someone plus 5 focus fire will burn thru all one healer and most two healer teams. Their only real shot against you is to pop hero have a 3rd hybrid try to help heal stay back far separate the treants and get good aoe off on them or just wait for them to go down. Then if by chance you pass the like 30 sec mark and 1-2 arent down ur dead but gg til then. But on your topic:

5 resto druids would be really nice too because spam cyclones on one healer and make the other healer just oom fast. After 3-5 mins both healers would be out of mana and u can start to pick ppl off with cyclone spam. If you spam on one healer and everyone else throw little dots and such on the other healer you might have a shot. Again long matches etc but you would be better off 5 boomkins or some mix 2 resto 3 boomkins all stealthed all pop treants on them would be leet pwnage and funny
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Alexstrasza&cn=Romeolock

Deleted

imagine 5 moonkins... 5 laser chickens and 15 trees!!!!

an old guildie of mine was a tree telling us how he made a 3's team of him and two other restos. he named the team "wasting your time" and their first match lasted 30 minutes

I once went tree in arena w/ 4 boomkins and just constantly acted like one of their treant's smacking people in between heals... didn't work to well but it was fun >.>

most 5v5's run with a shaman , purge spam and lock outs means you will be picked off one by one .. not really a good idea at all , now if you all of you were to respec chicken ... there's a 5v5 team that would be pro
    You think 1 shaman spamming purge will be able to counter the hots from 5 druids? Wtf are you smoking?

Quote Originally Posted by Einzweidrei
    You think 1 shaman spamming purge will be able to counter the hots from 5 druids? Wtf are you smoking?
    Not one, but FIVE shamans!
    Never look into the eyes of a horse.
    Your soul will forever be lost in the void of a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by Siton
    Not one, but FIVE shamans!
    holy crap!!

Because lifebloom doesnt heal on dispell

Quote Originally Posted by Imdownhere
    Because lifebloom doesnt heal on dispell
    Im fairly sure that a resto druid that was spamming lifebloom on a target that was constantly getting purged would actually on average generate mana instead of lose it because of clear casting procs giving like 500 free mana when the lifebloom goes away...