Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Why are the tv shows on Simpsons always relevant to the story, coincidence?

Im curious.

Re: Why are the tv shows on Simpsons always relevant to the story, coincidence?

You'll need to explain that a bit more.

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner
    You'll need to explain that a bit more.
    and explain why is this topic on the WotLK General Discussion
    Quote Originally Posted by rad586
    OH NOES !!!!! CASUALS GOT ALMOST THE SAME GEAR AS ME !!!!!! MY GEAR DOESN'T INCREASE THE SIZE OF MY PENIS ANYMORE !!!!! QQQQQQ

Because there's a forum for TV Shows / Movies in the Off topic section.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eltrollo View Post
    [/COLOR]

blizzard>lore

deal with it .
    LOL, look at this angry kid go. Sounds like someone is bleeding from the vagina today. I don't know what I said to piss you off like this, kid, but I do know you must have TONS of friends and a healthy social life with that personality!-(Sindershock)
    The hardcore players are happy with the difficulty (with the exception of Buzzkill, who seems to enjoy complaining)
    Plagued Proto-Drakes suddenly become "Slightly Infected Chicken Drakes", or "Last Nights Takeaway Drakes".chronalis
    `Trolls need locks, wtf. It only fucking makes the most sense.`

A wizard did it.

Simpsons is getting so boring ....

Quote Originally Posted by muffinboy
    No, you're just growing up. Congrats!
    Quote Originally Posted by Il1dan
    Sorry bro but it is mmo-champion the #1 QQ web site on the net

Quote Originally Posted by muffinboy
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger
    now go watch south park or futurama
    Quote Originally Posted by Scimitar View Post
    Someone believes the earth is flat, call them stupid.
    Someone believes Andorra is in Africa, call them uneducated.
    Someone believes you can go make coffee in the back of your car because it's set on "autopilot", call them retarded.
    But if someone believes a magical bearded man rewards you with eternal life in the clouds as long as you drink the magical whine-blood of a long dead carpenter in church, don't you dare argue with his beliefs.

Random thread is random.

I think what he means is this:

Family guy example,

Tom Tucker(on TV): "Peter look out for that skateboard!"
    Peter: *Trips over the skateboard.*

The TV shows are exactly about what the main characters in the show are doing. :-\ Mebbeh?

Quote Originally Posted by Uffman
    A wizard did it.
    the true words of a D+D gamer

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account

Im sure the Itchy and Scratchy shows have nothing to do with the current episode.

Quote Originally Posted by dreadrune
    The only two animated shows I watch.

Although, the first half of season 14 of South Park was a bit of a letdown, but I do have high hopes for the return of Futurama.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...monzi/advanced

Quote Originally Posted by Crokey View Post
    You know you just wrote 7 paragraphs about some people you have never met, playing a computer game in a way you disagree with?

Quote Originally Posted by Appelcalypse
    I think what he means is this:

Family guy example,

Tom Tucker(on TV): "Peter look out for that skateboard!"
    Peter: *Trips over the skateboard.*

The TV shows are exactly about what the main characters in the show are doing. :-\ Mebbeh?
    Not what I meant in that episode Tucker and Peter actually interacted with eachother. What I meant is f.ex latest episode Lisa feels sad for beeing mocked as a blond girl. And then later Krusty tells blond jokes on tv to make her feel even worse. And yea, this is no fun, turning into a serious discussion, l2tell random trollqs from a serious question Ima shut up now and continue reading answers instead

Edit: and ofc, south park, family guy, simpsons, big bang(not theory, fact) american dad, etc are awesome. Tho any1 watching Two and a Half men or How I met you mother should be lobotomized, if not already, for watching the most insanely crappy, horrible shitty and unfunny tv-shows ever. I was recommended HiMyMum by a friend, he told me it got better after a while, after 3 seasons I've never felt so crappy in my life.

Worst show EVEr!!!! Rather watch movies with Paris Hilton trying to act for real in them.

Quote Originally Posted by dreadrune
    I do watch it, it's just that shows like "Two and a half man" and "How i met your mother" are still awesome while the animated are getting ... worse

15+ Year Old Account

Moved to the tv off-topic forums.
    Dawwwwwww

Quote Originally Posted by Roger
    No, most series of this season really sucks...

Oh,i just got it. Now that is a damn good question to spend my time on !

A better question: Why do you watch the Simpsons and not Family guy?
    Cake!