Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Why are the tv shows on Simpsons always relevant to the story, coincidence?

Quote Originally Posted by Comby
    Not what I meant in that episode Tucker and Peter actually interacted with eachother. What I meant is f.ex latest episode Lisa feels sad for beeing mocked as a blond girl. And then later Krusty tells blond jokes on tv to make her feel even worse. And yea, this is no fun, turning into a serious discussion, l2tell random trollqs from a serious question Ima shut up now and continue reading answers instead
    I guess you haven't seen Petarded (Family Guy Episode 6 Season 4, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petarded) in which Peter is all of the sudden diagnosed with Mental Retardation.

And make fun of that for half a show, examples of this:

Putting a "Caution Special Dad" sign post near his house

Him having to use "Water wings" and a helmet while eating soup

Someone forgiving Peter for running over Tom Tucker (the news reporter) just because he is Peter, the retarded fellow.
    Elizabeth, Paladin of Stormwind, read the story of A Paladin in the Making.
    Featuring now: Agent Vanseph, human Rogue agent of SI: 7, and Floral, the mysterious night elf Huntress
    accompanied by Hummer, ex-lion Pridelord!

The Dog sheds its fur! It's actually a chick?!

Quote Originally Posted by Mistreseliza
    I guess you haven't seen Petarded (Family Guy Episode 6 Season 4, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petarded) in which Peter is all of the sudden diagnosed with Mental Retardation, and make fun of that for half a show, examples of this:

Putting a "Caution Special Dad" sign post near his house

Him having to use "Water wings" and a helmet while eating soup

Someone forgiving Peter for running over Tom Tucker (the news reporter) just because he is Peter, the retarded fellow.
    The hell? Ofc ive seen it, but your post is completely lacking logic at all. What you even on about? And that sign got put up as a direct result of Peters retardation, and was not a coincidence. Where is the link between the media coincidentally reporting things relevant to the story and the actual story of the episode.

My point was Tucker talked to peter through the TV, not that they havent interacted before, they've met many times.
    You logic is hugely fail and you misunderstood the whole point of the tread, that was meant to be a completely random lolquestion.

Signing off, tread got moved and aint fun anymore. Cba to go into pointless discussions over random stuffs. And I've seen all of everything hundreds of times, so ye.

Anywho, enjoy discussing random stuff on.

Quote Originally Posted by Comby

Edit: and ofc, south park, family guy, simpsons, big bang(not theory, fact) american dad, etc are awesome. Tho any1 watching Two and a Half men or How I met you mother should be lobotomized, if not already, for watching the most insanely crappy, horrible shitty and unfunny tv-shows ever. I was recommended HiMyMum by a friend, he told me it got better after a while, after 3 seasons I've never felt so crappy in my life.

Worst show EVEr!!!! Rather watch movies with Paris Hilton trying to act for real in them.
    Just remember that humor is in the eye of the beholder.. I find HIMYM rather good.. onthe other hand american dad, and to some extend family guy and simpons dull

Quote Originally Posted by thayn33
    Im sure the Itchy and Scratchy shows have nothing to do with the current episode.
    Yea, but unlike Family Guy, the Itchy and Scratchy shows are only shown every so often, making seem more fun to watch instead of a writers clutch like they are on Family Guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Daginni
    Yea, but unlike Family Guy, the Itchy and Scratchy shows are only shown every so often, making seem more fun to watch instead of a writers clutch like they are on Family Guy.
    simpsons have been bad for quite some time, think it started after 8th or 9th season.
    @ topic maybe to move the plot along?

and Im not even mentioning family guy.