How to spend Emblem of Frost

Hi guys:

My name is Omar, my Shaman Resto armory is there:
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...1r&gn=Ironsoul

I have right now 144 Emblem of Frost. I was saving those because I was waiting for the drop of T10 Legs and then buy Helm T10 and Non-Tier Gloves. The thing is: Today is another week and the legs don't dropped from VoA. What you guys suggest me to do? Still waiting? I hope I can get good recommendations, because my main was a Hunter MM, but the guild ask to me to change my main to Shaman because they don't get a Shaman Resto.

Thanks for your help,
    Omar

Re: How to spend Emblem of Frost

1) The belt, drop your spirit belt.
    2) The trinket, gaining 179 spellpower while keeping your mp5 will be HUGE.
    3) I was looking at your achievements, and is your guild a 10 man guild? If so, DO NOT GO FOR THE 4 SET.
    4) If the above holds , shoot to craft the pants
    5) After the pants, or if you can afford to make them on your own, get the nonset gloves. (With the ideal setup being Tier shoulders+ Tier chest OR Helmet, and getting the drop from Bloodqueen or Gunship.)

EDIT: There is also a BoE purchasable belt that drops from saurfang, and for the convenience of others, I found his armory.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...1r&gn=Ironsoul

Hi Hendri:

First of all thanks for your time .

My guild is a 25man guild. But because I changed last week my Shaman to main, I have not done ICC25 full for the moment. I have just done ICC10man because It was my alt.

Thanks for your suggestion and I will wait for anothers

Hendrix covered most of it. Since yours is a 25 man guild, as you stated, the 4 set bonus is very good for you. Since you want the 4 set and upgrading either your pants or your gloves is equal, I'd go with the gloves and get offset pants, because gloves don't make as big a difference as pants do stat-wise.

Then again, getting offset gloves are easier unless you're sitting on a shitton of money, but it really doesn't make THAT big of a difference. You'd be fine getting either and the offset of the piece you didnt get, really, but in ideal conditions i'd say get the tier gloves and get offset pants.

1: Get 4 tier pieces before everything else. On a CH-spamming fight it does around 10% of my total healing done.
    1a: If you expect to get HEROIC tier pieces; get gloves. Gloves are only better offpart if you manage to get legs in heroic quality. Now you may think "that's only 1 piece i.e. not pieces", but according to HEP it's best to upgrade your legs last... So you need 4 heroic pieces to take this path.
    1b: If you don't expect to get heroic tier pieces; get crafted legs. They're fairly cheap at the moment, and offers sick stats.

2: Swap out your trinkets. Both aren't that great compared to your belt. Belt offers a huge amount of haste which is somewhat all that matters currently. Personally I like 2x Solace but if that's unavailable I recommend you to buy the one from Emblems as Hendrix said.

Rest is quite logical I think.
    Oh, I don't know if it's just me but in a 25 man raid I don't find the Riptide-totem worth it, especially not with the current length of fights.

Hope it helps.