Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ...

Re: Cataclysm content removed from the site

Quote Originally Posted by Rainei
    Seriously boub, grow some balls. They send you a nasty e-mail, so what? You bow to their will at every turn, blizz says jump you jump. They have you on their little leash, and it's pathetic. Might as well sell the site to Activision-Blizzard and let it merge with the current forums, because that's exactly what you're doing. What are they going to do, send you MORE nasty e-mails? Oh Noez!
    No they can sue him.....Seriously dude you can tell he's trying just be patient and wait a couple weeks to get the info you've probably already seen by then. If you really want that info you better search through google hard.

Good job I managed to look at every screenshot of every area I like

You can take away our pretty pictures! But you will never take away our .. hmmm memories?

They could sue a lot of people. Gold farmers, hackers, P-servs, etc etc, but all they do is slap their wrist and say "Its ok baby dont do it again" :

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account

I dident know that MMO Champion can be dictated / forced to remove a screen-shot the a normal human have taken with screen-shot feature from WoW.
    If it have been my forum I will have not removed it. lol this is shitt, Blizzard things that they can control all information lol.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Holyfrey
    I dident know that MMO Champion can be dictated / forced to remove a screen-shot the a normal human have taken with screen-shot feature from WoW.
    If it have been my forum I will have not removed it. lol this is shitt, Blizzard things that they can control all information lol.
    Well is blizzards game, and if they don't want people to leak information about it then they have the legal rights to it.
    tbh i don't think blizz are being to harsh its not like they are suing or anything just asked for information to be taken down until they are ready to release things themselves :/
    and i mean when it comes to information about there game.. they pretty much can control it

How convenient, eh? Release all of the data you can in a flurry of emotion (and advertising revenue) and a week later remove the now old information under the guise of respecting Blizzard's NDA.
    People need a longer "no ban" window for this, no amount of mod grandstanding will repair the image.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by DavidGX
    Let me just ask for a plain and simple explanation of what the fuck happened.

If Boub was under the NDA, he shouldn't have posted the screens in the first place. Doing so was simply wasting everyone's time and jerking people around because he should have known he'd have to take them down soon.

If he WASN'T under the NDA then he shouldn't have removed the screenshots when blizzard asked, because he had no legal obligation to do so and was simply letting blizzard bend him over a table and making a mockery of him at the expensive of mmo-champion visitors.

So, which is it? Is Boub stupid or just a nutless wonder? I used to have a lot of respect for this site and it's owner but not anymore.
    How about Option C?
    Blizz gave Boub an alpha key which he accepted which then put him under the NDA and he had to take the info down.
    Ever think of that?

Blablabla they should just admit once and for all that a DK is a big failure... spent a year in that shit, and I quit the whole game 6 months ago, just suck it up... there is no shame in doing a fail class for a fail game

If Boub was under the NDA, he shouldn't have posted the screens in the first place. Doing so was simply wasting everyone's time and jerking people around because he should have known he'd have to take them down soon.
    He obviously was, he was just a fool of himself thinking that Blizzard was gonna throw him a red carpet and let him diffuse it... (in addition to the alpha key)

the day I've seen it, I knew he was just a little girl who got inside the alpha, broke his NDA cause he wanted to makes a few hundreds K hits on his website so he can get plenty of money out of it...

I hope Blizzard don't ever make you any favor....

Gros naze...

10+ Year Old Account

answer to the question of why did boub betray the visitors of mmo-champion.
    Lol, betray? Really? You people are taking this WAY too seriously. He didn't betray you, he took down some information we shouldn't have had in the first place at bequest of Blizzard. Weee. If you want that information, get your own *bleeped because i don't want to lose my left shoe* and get that information for yourself.

And how is my explanation implausible? Boub finds *bleeped again*, grabs a bunch of information off of it, puts it up on the website. Blizz lets it stay for a while, until they're going to come out with a new patch for the Alpha, which will give us new information, says "Hey, we don't want this info going public yet, lets get Boub to take down the information because He'll put up this new info."
    "How should we do that?"
    "Lets give him an alpha key so it puts him under the NDA!"
    "Brilliant!*shoots an email off to Boub, requesting for him to take the info down, stop posting new info, and offering him an alpha key in recompense.*"
    *Boub accepts and takes down the information*
    Voila.
    Is that really *that* difficult to believe?

Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose19
    French people surrender so fast
    el oh el

Guys, guys its prety obvious that he kinda forced blizz in giving him a alpha key he put all that info up... blizz bought his silence with a alpha key and that was it..

The real question is why throw everything away for a f*king alpha key! And thats the question id like an anwer to!
    ???

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Doomeye
    The real question is why throw everything away for a f*king alpha key! And thats the question id like an anwer to!
    ???
    INFORMATION.
    Can't you see? He wants to be the very first one to bust out with piles and piles of information, all neatly categorized and labeled for us the VERY SECOND the NDA is lifted.
    Can you imagine the website hits he'll get then?

10+ Year Old Account

If that's even what happened, it means he sold us out for an alpha key. I really hope that's not the case, but my faith in this site is pretty much gone at this point so who the hell knows.
    Why are you taking this so godawful personally? Seriously! He didn't do this to "sell you out" or "betray" you or any of the inane shit i've seen.
    If your "faith is gone" in this site, why are you even here?
    He took down some information that we weren't even supposed to have, and now you're acting like a spoiled little child who's toy that you weren't even supposed to play with has been taken away. Go someplace else, your information is easy to find across the web, or get it yourself. If you don't like it here, go away, it's that simple.

10+ Year Old Account

Aren't you just precious? No.
    And this has what, exactly, to do with the conversation again?
    i understand you needing to have the last word, but you could at least try a little harder.

This sucks =(