Thread: WoW fail?

10+ Year Old Account

WoW fail?

I had some strange WoW shutdowns starting 2 days ago. It would sometimes just shut down without giving me a Crash note or anything!

It happened about 4 times in ICC25, I thought meh, maybe it was the instance, but no.

Yesterday WoW closed like 7 times in 1 heroic dungeon, so I tried to repair wow, but to no avail.

After convinceing me self that it would help, i reinstalled wow... took about 5 hours because the patching was slow as hell....

and now I'm stuck with THIS!

http://img169.imageshack.us/i/wowfail.png/

I've tried to repair it again, but it failed.. again...

And to be sure it wasn't a hack or something, i used the wow-scan guide to clean my system... nothing helped..

Does anyone here know what's wrong? (thanks in advance :-\)

10+ Year Old Account

Re: WoW fail?

Bump :-\

10+ Year Old Account

Are you 100% sure ithat it isnt your account that is the problem? the only logical explanation i can think of for you disconnecting lots is either
    1) you have a bad internet connection or
    2) someone keeps logging onto your account, so that it disconnects you

Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    Honestly though I'd be amazed if the xpac took that long, even taking Blizzard's soon(tm) into consideration. If it doesn't come out before October it means there are some serious issues behind the scenes and it's time to abandon ship like an Italian cruiseliner captain.

Sounds more like a problem with your internet/ISP/router than the game itself. Traceroute log would be helpful.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

Quote Originally Posted by TehHermansen
    It would sometimes just shut down without giving me a Crash note or anything!

part underlined looks to me like your connection may be the prob, when it does this next time ..take a look at your router and modem and see if the internet light or dsl light is lighting up as it should.Generally check to see if the lights are lighting up as they should.

10+ Year Old Account

Thanks for the replies, seems like it was my router as someone said ;D

Another problem fixed by the mmo-champion community!