Is BoA a must for twinks 19 ?

Now I start to play 19 twinks but I would like to know if it's a must so I can xfter all boa to Ruin BGs

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Is BoA a must for twinks 19 ?

Quote Originally Posted by taka2010
    Now I start to play 19 twinks but I would like to know if it's a must so I can xfter all boa to Ruin BGs
    There are no green/blue shoulders for that level, so yes BoA shoulder is a must for lvl 19 twinks.

However at 19 you do not have enough abilities to really call it a game. I would recommend either the 29 or 49 brackets.
    Quote Originally Posted by spinner981
    I don't believe in observational proof because I have arrived at the conclusion that such a thing doesn't exist.

^I agree. At 19, it's pretty much... yes, spamming your one ability!

And at that level... Hunter > Rogues > Warriors >>> Everything else. So, a level 19 hunter twink is just instant-win, no matter what. And I guess that's fun. ???

Quote Originally Posted by wheresmywoft
    There are no green/blue shoulders for that level, so yes BoA shoulder is a must for lvl 19 twinks.
    I beg to differ; http://www.wowhead.com/items=4?filte...;maxrl=19;gb=0

Agility leather shoulders from shadowfang keep and from wailing caverns if I remember correctly.
    So hardly "no choice" there. Both of which are hugely popular twink choices.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

The WC chain also has a stamina/intelect shoulderpiece if I remember correctly, not sure if it's available to alliance aswell tho.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Xorious
    The WC chain also has a stamina/intelect shoulderpiece if I remember correctly, not sure if it's available to alliance aswell tho.
    oldschool twinks yo.
    http://www.twitch.tv/cheezy_123
    14/14H SoO <Divinity>

BoA are great and even the best WC gear provides a negligible difference. You can't really go wrong here.
    Strikke 80 Holy Paladin/Darkspear US

Quote Originally Posted by wheresmywoft

However at 19 you do not have enough abilities to really call it a game. I would recommend either the 29 or 49 brackets.
    lie there is. go to WC