Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...

Re: racials are broken...

With the racials Worgens and Goblins are getting, I'd be surprised if they didn't change the other racials to be on par with them.

We know people choose races because of their racials. If you could pick between a worgen or Night Elf druid, I think the answer would be obvious. The new races' racials are just so much more fun/better than all the other races, I'd be disappointed if they didn't rework all the other races.

Quote Originally Posted by Goregasm.
    why do i have to be draenei, i want the orcs axe specialization.
    faction change or stop QQ

Quote Originally Posted by Vargarii
    @ OManley

It seems like you are saying that draenei were specifically created for WoW. While I'm not sure if that's true, they were created priow to WoW release, although not as extensive information was out as much as other races.
    Close. To be precise they were created in wcIII:frozen throne, and made their first appearance in their broken form in outland in the illidan-bloodelv-naga campaign. In the same campaign kil'jaeden has his first ingame appearance as manari eredar -> corrupted eredar

My point is that azeroth was created as a medieval world with races matching it ( trolls, goblin, elves etc. ) and draenei simply dont match well with that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angoth
    I'm sorry that Blizzard won't just gift wrap awesome in a cup and let you drink your fill.

Ok. That I understood, it's just that the second point in that first post threw me off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danund81
    Just SAY IT.* "I'm right you're wrong and I know it because I have the power of a website's link."