Beast Master PVP in MoP

Im not in the beta (was too cheap to do the 1 year sub)

So can anyone tell me how Beast master is faring in PVP in mist of pandaria

Im assuming its gonna be awesome what with the fix to kill command, Silencing shot and 2 beastial wraths with readiness

Plus we still get intimidation (does readiness reset intimidation btw) being able to stun lock then silencing shot someone should be a hoot

Does beastial wrath also make you go into a rage increasing hunter dps and will it be able to break cc?

also if there is any tips to get ready for bm pvp in mop that would be appreciated

It looks like it will be decent- the main challenge will be the huge buffs to certain classes like warlocks that counter what we do. For example, we pop bestial wrath, they put Archimonde's Vengeance on us, which transfers half of the damage the lock takes for the next 10 seconds to you. So I guess you run away during your BW since you'll die if you try to burst down the lock. After that, if you pop readiness and BW again, they can use Dark Bargain, which prevents all damage for 10 seconds and applies half of it to the lock as a weak DOT lasting 20 seconds, which makes them immune to most of our cc. How in the world we're supposed to fight that I don't know.

Shadow priests seem unbeatable as well, and a number of other classes are much harder than on live.

At the same time, getting readiness and other buffs like that is big for us, so I expect BM to be competitive.