Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Boss Guides in Paint!

Inspired by the epic "Draw Deathwing with MS Paint" i had to start another Paintbrush Thread.

Draw Boss Guides in MS Paint!
    I´ll start with "Flame Leviathan". We used to guide back when Ulduar was released ^^

Flame Leviathan

Waiting for "Hogger with lvl 1 pink gnomes" Guide !

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: Boss Guides in Paint!

u missed the interrupt thing...

they used to have really goods ones somewher for tbc bosses
    “He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.”

Quote Originally Posted by BatteredRose View Post
    They're greedy soulless monsters for not handing me everything for my 15 moneys a month!

Like: http://i42.tinypic.com/52xpi1.jpg
    We roflstomped Leo thanks to that

Maybe not very paint (I am not an expert in this :P), but stil... ;p

guess who!

thaddius!
    Quote Originally Posted by nightcinder
    well wait. he might have a point.
    garrosh is an orc. "orc" has 3 letters in it. so does the word "win".
    malfurion is a night elf. "night elf" has eight letters. so does "will lose".

you can add this to the first post, if you'd like. makes more sense than most of your points.

Quote Originally Posted by HawynLegend

^^^ Win!

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account

In one of my old guilds we had all of our placements and strat done in MS paint pictures. It was partly because they were easy for our RL to make, and part because they were hilarious

My guild actually made some whiteboards for some of the ICC fights a few months back when we were learning the fights. I'll gladly share them for the community.

Here's Putricide...

Mr. Abomination Man is NOT your friend. In fact, Mr. Abomination Man has a very important job to do. Mr. Abomination Man makes magic happen by making bad puddles disappear. Plz leave Mr. Abomination the fuck alone and worry about your own job!

Pablo is about to be made into a prison bitch by a giant pissed off green slime. THAT'S WHY PABLO IS FUCKING SAD! If you want to help, do your part and jump on Pablo to protect him just before the big bad slime is about to penetrate. Or even better, kill that damn slime before it even reaches Pablo!

Because the Orange Slime wants to blow you the fuck up. It would be in your best interest to run away from the slime while the rest of us pew pew's it until it goes dead. So again, do not let the Orange Slime catch you!!! EVER!!!

Ever play Quake? Well that smoking thing on the ground is like a Quaded Grenade. Anotherwords, that's bad news bears. If you see those on the floor, run away from it and make sure you are at least 20y away from it until it goes BOOM!

That Glowing Bouncing Teddy Bear is a Malleable Goo. Those are ALSO bad. If you see one coming in your direction, you need to move pronto. If you do not move, you are dead. If you are dead, you cannot dps. If you cannot dps, you cannot pew pew. If you cannot pew pew, we lose.

Battle of the Badasses - Warcraft Edition

Congrats to Medivh

Bracket Results Here

Here's Blood Council...

THESE ARE IMPORTANT FOR THE TANK TANKING SHADOW DUDE VELESETH. MAKE SURE YOU DON'T TOUCH THEM. IF YOU HAVE THREAT, CONSIDER HELPING GET IT TO THE APPROPRIATE TANK.

THESE HURT THE CLOSER YOU STAND TO FIRE GUY WHO CASTS THEM. RUNNING AWAY WILL MAKE THE DAMAGE LESS. BUT DON'T DO THE FOLLOWING EITHER:

DON'T. DON'T. DON'T STAND NEAR ANYONE UNLESS YOU HAVE TO (YOU DON'T REALLY EVER HAVE TO FOR ANY REASON DURING EMPOWERED VORTEX:

GET AWAY FROM IT!

SWITCH DPS TO THE EMPOWERED BOSS OR YOUR DPS DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING.

Congrats to Medivh

Bracket Results Here

And here's Rotface...

THIS MEANS THAT A BIG OOZE IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE. YOU NEED TO RUN TO A SPOT THAT WAS PREVIOUSLY VACANT (http://www.thefreedictionary.com/vacant) IN ORDER TO NOT DIE.

THIS MEANS THAT ROTFACE IS SPRAYING BOOGERS ON YOU! DO NOT STAND IN FRONT OF HIM DURING THE ROBOT THING ON VENT

FOLLOW THIS DIAGRAM FOR INSTANT WIN

IGNORE WHAT COSMO TELLS YOU. GREEN SHIT IS BAD FOR YOUR FEET AND WILL KILL YOU

FOR ALL THAT IS HOLY, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU DROP YOUR OOZE OFF AT THE BIG OOZE TO PREVENT RAPING OF RAID!

Congrats to Medivh

Bracket Results Here

Deleted

this thread has the potential to be somewhat epic!

Nuke1096 I was wondering if your guild might happen to have a sindragosa guide much like these others you have? My guild is currently attempting her on 25 man and it seem that my guildies learn easier from colorful things instead of videos with full descriptions.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowjerk
    Nuke1096 I was wondering if your guild might happen to have a sindragosa guide much like these others you have? My guild is currently attempting her on 25 man and it seem that my guildies learn easier from colorful things instead of videos with full descriptions.
    No unfortunately we only had those three =(

We did do a Lich King one, but it was a fake strat in an attempt to fool people into doing stupid shit.

Congrats to Medivh

Bracket Results Here

Here's our fake Lich King Strat.

And yes, we did trick a few people into thinking this was the actual strat

-------------------------

At the beginning of the fight, Tirion approaches, talks up some major shit, and then proceeds to get frozen in place, like a true asshat.

The first part of the fight (3/4ths of the actual fight) is trying to get Tirion out of this ice block. As the iceblock is untargettable, we have to use the rune port back to where Saurfang is, talk to Muradin, and get him to give us the buckets of burning fire. You can also use slow fall as a mage, levitate as a priest, or, if you're a druid, you can use flight form. If you're going to use flight form, you have to just off the south side of the platform. Apparently you go out of combat immediately and can shift into bird mode.
    I suggest doing this as the CD for the teleporter is 20 seconds. We should save these CDs for people coming back.

Once down there, grab two buckets, as that is all you can carry. MAKE SURE TO GET SOME SALT OUT OF THE SALT PILES WHILE YOU ARE DOWN THERE, THIS IS IMPORTANT FOR LATER.

Once you're finally up on the throne, immediately throw the bucket of water on the Tomb before the water goes cold (~5 seconds).

The dps that is not getting buckets needs to be burning down adds as they spawn, as they will knock the buckets out of peoples' hands. If the bucket spills while the water is still hot, you need to get in Arthas' frost AOE spam or you get the blistering skin debuff. If it's cold, you don't have to but you have now just made an ice patch on the ground and you NEED to use salt or people who walk on it will slip and have a 5 second stun. I will slap you SO SUPER HARD if you do this near the tank.

Every once in a while, Arthas will run to the center of the platform and do an aoe attack. EVERYONE has to run to the edge of the platform. If you succeed in running out, you have to then immediately put salt on the ice, or the raid will slip off the platform and be torn up by the flying vakyries/fall to their deaths. IT IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT THAT THE BUCKET PEOPLE BE UP ON THE PLATFORM FOR THIS PART AS THEY WILL BE THE ONLY ONES WITH THE SALT.
    After this phase, return to normal.

After Tirion is out, he holds Arthas in place while we go to town on him.
    We have 30 seconds to burn Arthas down, so of course it's important that we burn him down as much as possible during the entire fight.
    On top of all this, Arthas hits tanks for 20k a hit, and puts a debuff on said tank, so they will need to switch, much like Deathbringer.

Let's down this guy!

Congrats to Medivh

Bracket Results Here

http://reawaken.guildomatic.com/foru...hp?f=33&t=1329

Best guide to Heroic Lady Deathwhisper 25 man you will ever read.

15+ Year Old Account

A request for those who sometimes browse on mobile phones / small-ish windows -- thumbnails or links for large pics please!

Thanks.