Which ilevel 245 Craftables?

I am a disc priest and gathered pretty much everything I can out of emblems of triumph. I am getting the crafted Bracers and Chest piece, but cannot decide whether to pick up the bracers and chest with the spirit stats or the bracers and chest with the haste stats instead of spirit. I don't heal only raid or only tank, I am kind of back and forth depending on the group I am with. My priest's name is Eidde and Realm is Nesingwary. I appreciate any helpful input. =D

Re: Which ilevel 245 Craftables?

Get the haste/crit ones

(bejewed bracers and merlins robe)

you dont need spirit/want it as a disc priest

Quote Originally Posted by Checksmix
    Get the haste/crit ones

(bejewed bracers and merlins robe)

you dont need spirit/want it as a disc priest
    Maybe i'm retarded, but I prefer my regen from Spirit/Int instead of mp5

Quote Originally Posted by Rahdik
    Thing is, Intellect is far better when it comes to regen. Ideally, all your regen should come from Intellect (as a Discipline Priest). Of course, that's not always possible, but one can hope.

For disc, MP5 >>> Spi

Check out: http://www.mmo-champion.com/class-pr...-of-intellect/

for the math, even though it is for holy priests. All you've got to do is take out the Holy Conc multiplier and the bonus from the SP, and you'll get an estimate. If you look at the TLDR section, you'd notice the increased in itemization points Spi has for holy is due to the SP bonus, which takes it down to 1 Spi = 0.5 MP5, and then take away Holy Conc, and you've got 0.8 Spi = 0.5 MP5

Quote Originally Posted by MushroomBomb
    Thing is, Intellect is far better when it comes to regen. Ideally, all your regen should come from Intellect (as a Discipline Priest). Of course, that's not always possible, but one can hope.
    But as he said, Int is far better.

I always go for intellect but I thought a delicate balance of both intellect and spirit was better regen then stacking one or the other and the combination was better than mp5.

My priest is an alt though so I don't follow on every new detail but I try to stay at least semi-well informed as far as spec/gem/gear philosophies go.

why would you eve aim for spirit?

all regen you need comes naturally on gear. And you should avoid excess

Be sure to get crit/haste shinies, as said above, spirit shouldn't exist to you as Disc priest :P
    eot I think ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Checksmix
    why would you eve aim for spirit?

all regen you need comes naturally on gear. And you should avoid excess
    Never said I aimed for it. I avoid mp5 gear, I take whatever else I can get that is useful.