Thread: Arcilux

Arcilux

Name: Arcilux
    Race: Blood Elf
    Class: Paladin
    Aligned With: Horde
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Professions: Blacksmith and Jewelcrafter. Fisherman and Chef.
    Mount: Ground: Black War Bear named Nymeria
    Flying: Blue Dragonhawk named Grey Wind

Likes/Dislikes: I absolutely hate the scourge and the alliance, and view Death Knights and the Forsaken with almost as much disdain as the actual scourge. I am loyal only to my high elf heritage, but accept my alliance with the horde on a quid pro quo basis.

Attitude: I am a loner with no friends, many enemies, but can be reliable if I do not hate you and your goals coincide with my own. I have no desire for lasting relationships, friendships, alliances, or romances.

History:
    103 years old, still not an adult by blood elf standards, when the Third War begun, I wanted to fight alongside my parents and the other high elves, but when Arthas and the scourge attacked Quel'Thalas I had to watch in horror as my parents were killed. The next years were hard on me as I tried to come to terms with the death of my parents. Disillusioned and torn by anger and thoughts of vengeance, I sought to train to destroy the evil of the world. I abandoned notions of good versus evil, and trained in the Light as a Paladin. Combining my physical might and rage with the magic of the Light, I am often wandering around Azeroth alone, seeking revenge against the scourge for destroying my past, and against the Alliance for their racist lack of understanding when it came to my people's plight. Loyal to none, I embrace my place in the Horde merely as a means to an end.
    Author of Instance Profit Tracker
    Find out how much gold you earn soloing raids and dungeons

Curse | GitHub
    WowInterface

Re: Arcilux

Updated with more information based on the sticky guide.

Curse | GitHub
    WowInterface

It seems at one point you say 111 years old and then go on to say 103 years old.

The third war was 8 years before fall of LK/start of Cata. I was 103 when Arthas attacked Quel'Thalas, it is now 8 years later and I am 111.

Curse | GitHub
    WowInterface

Oh I see. Sorry for the confusion then.