Deleted

For the hardcore RP:

I'm sorry if Im not ment to post it here.. But since I'm unable to post it on the other forums :$

Many people hate the RP servers in wow, even though they love RP itself. So, people made a RP server theirselves. There's no "OOC" (out of character) except from /1 and /w, making the server quite fun. Scripted events, maybe custom things (as in, advanced shizzle). As said down here it might not be allowed to post links, so just google for "****" -> Second link brings you to the forum. Click on "Homepage" at top.

Would be really great if a mod could move this to another section to notify the RPers.

Re: For the hardcore RP:

Not 100% sure, but i think posting links to private servers on the forum is sort of frowned upon.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Surfd
    Not 100% sure, but i think posting links to private servers on the forum is sort of frowned upon.
    Ill change it into "google for ****" then D:

Quote Originally Posted by Surfd
    Why would it be, its a site about WoW and all things WoW related.
    MMO Champion is in no way related to Blizzard, and if the post dosnt detail how/surgest breaking the EULA. I dont think its agaisnt the rules.

Just wanna note that i myself only play on a official server.
    What you've just wrote is one of the most insanely idiotic things I've ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response was there anything that could even be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul!

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by GISP
    MMO Champion is in no way related to Blizzard, and if the post dosnt detail how/surgest breaking the EULA. I dont think its agaisnt the rules.

Not only that, I don't think you should compare "normal" private servers and this one. This one has almost only players that also play retail just because they want better RP, while the ones on "normal" pservers play (well, some of em) to save out money.

Quote Originally Posted by GISP

Like i said, im not 100% sure, but I believe that private servers would technically fall under the "Things blizzard considers illegal" category of section 2 in the Forum Guidelines, but it would probably be up to a forum mod to decide.

Deleted

Yep. Sorry, but this isn't allowed here. We've played with the rules enough today.