Deleted

Lord Lerkarious Prestor

Name:
    My name is Lerkarious Prestor, which is a name that I inherited from one of my great ancestor who had a bloodline from the royal house of Alterac.

I don't look older than 25 years, so I don't claim to be any older... However, would it chock you if I told you I've walked this earth for nearly 200 years? ...Then I guess I haven't.

Class:
    I have traits of abilities similar to a Warrior, Priest and Mage... However, I cannot tell you what I'm truly am.

Personality:
    Sneaky, manipulating and dominating. If I want something, there is nothing you can do to stop me from getting it...

Likes/Dislikes:
    I like the earth, the rocks and magic. I don't like those who can see through my disgiuse, and knows who I truly am, and are capable of...

History:
    The only few things that other knows about me is that one of my ancestor was from the royal house of Alterac... Lets keep it that way.

Deleted

Re: Lord Lerkarious Prestor

It's an alright profile, but if you intend to RP seriously, I would say you need more description. It's not enough to give hints - presume you're writing for a retarded kid who has never played WoW before.

Additionally, I'm pretty sure there are rules against RPing big lore characters. If you're a random Black Dragon in disguise, great - but if you mean to pose as Nefarian, you'll need another guise.

Keep writing! (:

Deleted

Im not Nefarian. I'm related to Nefarian however... But I'm not as powerfull.

I was thinking more like a son to either Onyxia, or Nefarian... Haven't decided yet, but I think Onyxia is a better candidate because she is the Broodmother.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Lerkarious Prestor
    Im not Nefarian. I'm related to Nefarian however... But I'm not as powerfull.

I was thinking more like a son to either Onyxia, or Nefarian... Haven't decided yet, but I think Onyxia is a better candidate because she is the Broodmother.
    Fair enough - sounds plausible to me. Looking forward to seeing you on the RP boards

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Tharaldriel
    Fair enough - sounds plausible to me. Looking forward to seeing you on the RP boards
    Thanks! ^^

I'm kind of new to roleplaying, but I think it will be a fun experience!