Lodkar Heavythunder

Name: Lodkar Heavythunder

Race: Dwarf, Wildhammer.

Class: I'm a Windrider, gryphon rider, windwarrior or whatever pleases you most. I carry a shield, a stormhammer and ride a gryphon.

Personality: I'm a rude and sarcastic dwarf. However, I am a loyal friend and those of my trusted can be sure to have my aid in any moment. With my enemies, I'm merciless, unless they are in a severe disadvantage. Also, I can easily get drunk, but only if the one who pays isn't me.

Likes/Dislikes: I like my nephew, a female dwarf huntress near 59 years old. I also like Aerie Peak, my gryphon and adventures. I don't like massacres, although I get excited in a true battle. I really dislike being called shaman or priest, 'cuz I'm not a pansy cloth-wearer, light-wielder; nor a totem carrier. I like languages, and currently speak three: dwarven, human and orc.

History:
    I was born in Aerie Peak a few years after the war of Three Hammers. I grew as a warrior, but had a gift with gryphons. As time passed, I forged my own Stormhammer and became a windrider. I didn't participated in the First War, but am a veteran of the Second and Third Wars. Being part of one of the first expeditions to Outland after the Dark Portal reopened, I helped the construction of the Wildhammer Stronghold and teached younglings about the art of flying, but, as my brother died in an incursion in the Black Temple, I went back home in the Hinterlands. I sweared him in his tomb to protect his daughter until she could handle her own. After the death of Illidan, I left Manda (my nephew) in Aerie Peak, and travelled north to join the Alliance armies in Northrend. There, I barely survived the incident at Angrathar and had to recover in Hibergarde for a while. When I was completely healed, I saw the Citadel's siege and how the door to the final battle opened, and rejoined Varian's forces. I did not participated in Arthas' demise, but I battled next to Muradin against the Horde in an aerial struggle. Now, I'm searching for new objectives to accomplish, but even I can sense that something is changing. Sadilan, my gryphon, is more nervous each day. Something's gonna happen.
    FC: 3497-1179-1801 // Gamboa
    Friend Safari - Ice: Spheal, Bergmite, ?

Deleted

Re: Lodkar Heavythunder

Damn lovely profile, dude. Nothing to point out here. 8)

Dat' sounds good mon! Welcome'!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

Thanks Just to point it out, english isn't my mother tongue, so I could make some mistakes. Excuse me ^^.

Quote Originally Posted by Lodkar Heavythunder
    Thanks Just to point it out, english isn't my mother tongue, so I could make some mistakes. Excuse me ^^.
    Dat' makes you more dwarf!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

Quote Originally Posted by Islander
    Dat' makes you more dwarf!
    Of course it does! Silly troll. Ya know, this you facing Garrosh and all, you've got all my respect!

*Raises beer*