Jacob Crowley, Knight of the Ebon Blade

Name: Jacob Crowley

Race: Human

Class: Death Knight

Personality: Crowley considers himself to be cursed due to the long series of misfortunes that have befallen him over the course of his existence. He is a very angry person, but he remains neutral in the conflict between the Horde and the Alliance despite his experiences (in fact, he is often sympathetic to the penitent orcs who were part of the Old Horde).

History: Jacob Crowley was born into the low nobility of Stormwind, although he did not remain there for long. At age 10, he joined Anduin Lothar's exodus to Lordaeron, travelling alone since both of his parents were killed during the fall of Stormwind. When he arrived, he entered the charge of Lordaeron, becoming a squire of the city guard. He first experienced combat as a participant at age 16, during the Horde's siege of Lordaeron in the Second War, and marched with the Alliance army that eventually destroyed the Dark Portal.

Although his birthplace was being reconstructed, Crowley returned to Lordaeron at the end of the Second War. While there, he attempted to settle down and start a normal life. He married a young priestess named Maria Brightwell, raised a small family, and devoted his time towards becoming a respected Sergeant of the Lordaeron army.

Years later, Jacob was assigned to the task force under Prince Arthas charged with investigating the plague sweeping across the kingdom. He travelled to Northrend with the rest of the army, and was killed and raised as a Death Knight following Arthas's fall. He served the Scourge from that point until the Battle at Light's Hope, at which point he became one of the more militant members of the Ebon Blade.

The status of Crowley's family is unknown, but they are all believed to be dead. His daughter Ellen and sons Matthias and Alexander all disappeared when Arthas returned from Northrend. Maria was known to have escaped Lordaeron's destruction, eventually becoming a Paladin of the Argent Dawn. However, while fighting undead in the Plaguelands, she was ambushed by Scarlet Crusaders and has not been seen since.

Re: Jacob Crowley, Lord of the Ebon Blade

A few worries: Your a little OP, seeing as you have very lore-rich siblings
    Second: Your title says that you are the 'Lord of the Ebon Blade'. This is Darion Morgraine's job, not yours.

Other than that, nice work!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

Quote Originally Posted by Islander
    A few worries: Your a little OP, seeing as you have very lore-rich siblings
    Second: Your title says that you are the 'Lord of the Ebon Blade'. This is Darion Morgraine's job, not yours.

Other than that, nice work!
    Technically Darion's Highlord, but I changed the thread title anyway.

Also, I'm not sure what you are talking about with siblings, since I made no mention of any. Unless you are referring to me being a small player in several battles.

Quote Originally Posted by Highlord
    Technically Darion's Highlord, but I changed the thread title anyway.

Also, I'm not sure what you are talking about with siblings, since I made no mention of any. Unless you are referring to me being a small player in several battles.
    Sory, I meant kids.

His daughter Ellen and sons Matthias and Alexander
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

Re: Jacob Crowley, Knight of the Ebon Blade

I've looked around Wowwiki. I see no signs of an Ellen Crowley, Matthias Crowley, nor an Alexander Crowley. I think the guy just used the names which were in common with lore figures.

This looks fine to me.

Ah. If it helps, I don't actually have any plans for the family members. Only reason I even came up with names was because it felt cheap to just have a nameless dead family.

Quote Originally Posted by The Madgod
    I've looked around Wowwiki. I see no signs of an Ellen Crowley, Matthias Crowley, nor an Alexander Crowley. I think the guy just used the names which were in common with lore figures.

This looks fine to me.
    Yeah, I just made up names. Any similarities with lore figures living or dead is purely coincidental.

Ok, ok. I see now. Go ahead.

On the condition you change your title to something more...errrr....'down-to-earth' and not so royal sounding.

Thanks!
    Best of 5 years!