Malygos The Spellweaver

Name: Malygos The Spellweaver
    Race: Dragon (Blue)
    Personality: Egotistical and a tad bit insane.
    Dislikes: Mages, the Eye of Eternity, Deathwing, Alexstrasza, Rhonin, PUGs.
    History: Malygos, like the other Aspects, was created from Galakrond. He is the Aspect of magic itself, is the leader of the blue dragonflight, and was blessed by Norgannon after the Titans brought order to Azeroth. Malygos used to be the most easy going of the Aspects, usually sarcastic, but with good intentions. However, during the first invasion of the Burning Legion, Malygos' personality was forever changed. When Deathwing, then known as Neltharion, proposed the idea of a powerful artifact, the Dragon Soul, to be created from the combined power of all the Aspects and their flights, Malygos stood beside him, helping the Earth Warder in convincing the others.

Of course, Malygos, with the other Aspects, was betrayed by Neltharion, who used the Dragon Soul to destroy demons and defenders alike. Malygos and his flight attempted to subdue the mad Aspect, only to have all of his kin decimated by the Dragon Soul's power. Malygos himself survived, wounded, but suffered greatly from the almost complete destruction of his flight, and the guilt of having taken an active role in the creation of such a horrible artifact. Thus, Malygos went into a state of depression, isolating himself from even his own flight. For ages thereafter, the Aspect of Magic was not seen by the other Aspects, until he was contacted by Krasus, to aid in the rescue of the Dragon Queen, Alexstrasza. Motivated by the idea of revenge against Deathwing, Malygos aided Krasus and Rhonin in the fight against the evil aspect. After Alexstrasza was freed, Malygos returned to his seclusion, but his flight, partially restored by Alexstrasza, began aiding the once proud Aspect in his mental recovery.

Many years later, Malygos finally returned to his senses. However, the Aspect, now clear of mind, was able to see the abuse of magic throughout Azeroth. The most prominent example was the attempted summoning of Kil'Jaeden himself, by Kael'thas Sunstrider. Malygos knew then that the mortals could not be trusted. Three times now, had their reckless use of magic almost brought about the end of Azeroth itself, at the hands of the Burning Legion. The blue Aspect had to stop them, for the good of the world, and thus began a campaign against all magic users. Astonishingly, Alexstrasza, who he risked his life to save, and who helped his flight return to its former glory, turned against him because of this decision. Betrayed, Malygos trusted none other then his own flight.

Much to his surprise, Malygos found his personal sanctum, the Eye of Eternity, invaded by mortals, wishing to destroy him and end his war. Malygos slew many, but was finally brought down by the combined effort of the red dragonflight and these adventurers. Down he fell, into the abyss of the Eye; fell, but did not die. Now Malygos plummets, his ideals changed once again from this betrayal. No longer does the noble Aspect wish to save Azeroth; his last attempt to do so turned his own siblings against him. Now, Malygos only wishes to see it all destroyed...to extract his ultimate revenge. Against Deathwing, against Alexstrasza, and against the mortals who dared defy him...

...If he could only get out of his epileptic prison...

((Yes yes, I am aware about staying clear of the serious RPs, unless I make an original character))

Other Characters

Name: Ziragos
    Alias: Demetrius
    Race: Dragon (Blue)
    Personality: Self righteous, proud, manipulative.
    Dislikes: Exposure, the black dragonflight, the red dragonflight, mages.
    History: Ziragos is an agent of the blue dragonflight, an experienced dragon who has infiltrated the ranks of a great many of the blue flight's enemies. A master illusionist, Ziragos is rarely found out, constantly relaying valuable information to his flight, or destroying important targets to weaken their enemies. With the recent Nexus War, Ziragos was employed to serve as Malygos' spy in Dalaran and other important locations in Northrend, succeeding, for now, where Cyanigosa failed, though his objective is not an invasion, only infiltration. Ziragos serves as Malygos' eyes and ears, while the Aspect is imprisoned in the Eye.

Re: Malygos The Spellweaver

Great! I'll save you from epileptic hell soon!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

Pusillin thinks this post is number one!
    Magic dragons have all the fun!

((lol epileptic hell... ahhh facebook :P))

Dont worry Malygos, I have planned out a day to try to summon you...or at least part of you.

That's what they all say...

I trust no one!

...But really, if you can, at least try...

Quote Originally Posted by Malygos The Spellweaver
    That's what they all say...

I trust no one!

...But really, if you can, at least try...
    You know I'm the most powerful spellcaster in Azeroth Malygos! I summoned Archimonde with relative ease after all!

Quote Originally Posted by Kelthuzad The Lichlord
    You know I'm the most powerful spellcaster in Azeroth Malygos! I summoned Archimonde with relative ease after all!
    And I should flay your...bones, for abusing magic!

...After you summon me, that is.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelthuzad The Lichlord
    After reading the collected work of Medivh... Sure, go on.

And I should flay your...bones, for abusing magic!

...After you summon me, that is.
    is it the dementia talking, or is there a slight flaw in your plan, there?

Quote Originally Posted by The Madgod
    is it the dementia talking, or is there a slight flaw in your plan, there?
    The lich will do as I command! Then he will be destroyed for his misuse of his power...there is no flaw here, mortal.

The lich will do as I command! Then he will be destroyed for his misuse of his power...there is no flaw here, mortal.
    Maybe I should just summon Kil'jaeden or Sargeras instead. They would probably make better allies then you.

Kil'Jaeden. Sargeras. Allies. You would end up as a bag of chewing bones for the Fel Hounds!

Well, first, I am no mortal, thank you very much, and second...

If he decides to not do as you command and not summon you... what happens?

Quote Originally Posted by The Madgod
    Well, first, I am no mortal, thank you very much, and second...

If he decides to not do as you command and not summon you... what happens?
    I will destroy him for his insolence!

Flawless!

Yeah, I'm going to throw my tokens in with Sargeras or Kil'jaedan rather than you. And to spite you Malygos, my good friend, I had an undead friend of mine make this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-jHePE6m1Y

Hope you enjoy the abuse.

*Incoming Epileptic Hell seizure...*

FILTHY MAGES!

Now you see how casually they wield magic?! How casually they wield MY POWER?!

Curse these colorful lights! I will not have another seizure, damn you!

*zips in from another thread*

Don't mind me hee!! Kiting an old dead orc around I am, see if he can find me here!

RikRik!

*darts quickly into yet another thread*

((I have added the profile of a sub-character, who I intend to use until Malygos is freed from the Eye, at least outside the CRPs))

((I have added the profile of a sub-character, who I intend to use until Malygos is freed from the Eye, at least outside the CRPs))
    ((Great!))
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!