Thread: Amuno Sunsworn.

Amuno Sunsworn.

Name - Amuno Sunsworn.
    Age - N/A.
    Race - Blood Elf.
    Class - Mage.

Amuno Sunsworn was born a High Elf, in the wonderous magical city of Silvermoon. Her parents were not the most wealthy in the city, but they tried their best to give her the education which she deserved. Amuno was always destined to work with magic, since she was not a very strong melee fighter. During her training to become a wielder of magic in Dalaran, she began to fall in love with a High Elven prince. This prince would soon grow up to lead their people, and his name was Kael'thas. He never really acknowledged her, but she still endured. During her studies in Dalaran, he family and relatives were slaughtered during the fall of Quel'thalas. When Amuno heard news of this incident, she left Dalaran and travelled directly to Silvermoon.

Upon reaching what is now known as the Ghostlands, she saw the true devastation which the Scourge had created. She had lost everything, her family, her friends, her home. Infuriated, Amuno pledged herself to the last remaining member of the Sunstrider dynasty, Prince Kael'thas. No longer known as a High Elf, she joined her new Blood Elven kin in restoring Silvermoon, and removing the remaining Scourge remnants. After this, she rejoined the prince, as he was now following duties under Grand Marshal Garithos. They worked together to defeat the remainders of the Undead, and with the assistance of the naga witch, Lady Vashj, it was an easy task. However, Garithos then labeled Kael'thas and this elves traitors, and they were all imprisoned in the dungeons of Dalaran.

Not long after, Lady Vashj reappeared, and rescued the prisoners. Then travelling through the portal which Archimonde left behind, they ventured to Hellfire Peninsula. Now, under the lead of Vashj and Kael, they freed an imprisoned Illidan, and Kael'thas now had a new master. Now, Kael ordered Rommath, another mage, to send a message to Quel'thalas of a possible new homeland in Outland. Amuno accompanied Rommath, and they travelled directly back to Silvermoon. Rommath, from here on created a new order of blood magi, which Amuno was reluctant to join. With their efforts, and many more elves, they managed to rebuild their glorious city, and Silvermoon shined once again. Ever since, Amuno has resided in Silvermoon, awaiting her prince's return.

When news came of Kael'thas's final return, Amuno was definetly happy. She approached the gates, ready to welcome her prince back to his city. But to her surprise, he was not the same. Recently she had secluded herself from everyone, deep in study, scouring the bookshelves of Silvermoon for more power. She had not known of recent events, and when she saw Kael, her heart broke. He was an abomination, his skin was decaying, his hair was pale, and he had a massive crystal lodged into his chest. Surrounding him were these demonic creatures. Not elves but not demons. They charged through the city, dismissing guards, and seized the Naaru from the Blood Knights. He proclaimed he was serving a new master, and with that said, left the city, and ventured towards the partially deserted Isle of Quel'danas.

Amuno chased him, for she still loved him. No matter what abomination he had become, he was still the same Kael'thas. Upon arrving at the shores of the isle, she had seen an army, which had come to deliver her prince to justice. The Shattered Sun Offensive had arrived. She pleaded with them to spare him, but they disagreed. They marched into the Magister's Terrace, and when they returned, the Shattered Sun Offensive's leader held one thing: Kael'thas's head. They then strode into the fortifications of the fountain of power, and destroyed the foul demons that infested the Sunwell. Quel'thalas's Sunwell had been restored, and the Blood Elves reined supreme once again, but Amuno still missed her prince. She still believed his intentions were to save their people.

Many months later, news had reached Silvermoon that the Horde's stronghold of Orgrimmar had been attacked by the Lich King, the very man who murdered her family. Now, with nothing that she cared about left, she was driven by one thing: Vengeance. Travelling to the newly charted city, the magical city of Dalaran, Amuno enrolled into the Sunreavers. Here, she continued her studies, to this day, to fulfill her thirst for power. She still stayed secluded from the people around her, for she studies alone. However, one day she shall strike at the one who has driven her life to misery, and she will feel no remorse.

Re: Amuno Sunsworn.

Awesome. Melikes, also nice that she was so unnoticed by Kael'thas, not like they were lovers or anything. *Lick*

Totally unrelated though, the next thing. I know you do not do Signatures anymore, I'm just asking because if I don't, I am sure you won't do it. But would you be able to make a signature of my Roleplay-character's (Yogg-Saron) guise; ''Kagayon''? I can PM you details -if- you would do it. If not, still thanks, can't wait to possibly rp with you

Thanks for the awesome sig, Lady Amuno.

excellently made. Go and post a link to the roleplayer request page.

Thanks for the comments, and Yogg, send me a PM regarding the signature.