Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: WTF is with all the eggs in peoples sigs??

U mad?

Quote Originally Posted by AnotherPaladin
    Lol. Yeah. It's probably just a fad that the kids like to do, although I'm sure something even worse will take its place.
    your sig is what it is. it is that if you write a good post, they give you an internet. those people just have a different image on their internet giving thing that changes every amounts of internets awarded

Back in my day, you had to grow the fuckers yourselves in the snow, now you use the internet.

Damn kids.
    Quote Originally Posted by Respen
    I was very disappointed in the screenshots. I usually base my entire gaming experience around ground textures and so far it seems like Cata will be totally unplayable.

Quote Originally Posted by Zefie
    Either
    A: Click one and find out.
    B: Hold your mouse over it, see the URL and type it into your address field.
    C: Post a thread on MMO-champ.

Why did you pick C?
    because mmo-champ is where this fad is running rampant, and if i clicked one id just be supporting w/e the hell this fad is. why do you care how i asked to find out? other then the fact u have one these egg things in question in ur sig lol

See option B.
    because copying and pasting unknown links you get from a gaming website is always a good idea....

See option B.
    go play with your dragon elsewhere

Quote Originally Posted by DavidGX
    And with that, the stupidity level of this thread has hit its zenith. It's all downhill from here, folks.
    u write smrt.
    Lolinternet.

Quote Originally Posted by Rellekk
    because mmo-champ is where this fad is running rampant, and if i clicked one id just be supporting w/e the hell this fad is. why do you care how i asked to find out? other then the fact u have one these egg things in question in ur sig lol
    It's not just MMO Champion.

I imagine it's all over other messaging communities such as Gaia Online, or anything else that allows things in your Signature.

P.S: Mah Eggs. You want to cleeek them.

And with that, the stupidity level of this thread has hit its zenith. It's all downhill from here, folks.
    Cmon, this thread has been going downhill since the OP started this thread :P

because copying and pasting unknown links you get from a gaming website is always a good idea....

youre trolling skills are very poor im sorry to say
    Because he totally said to hit enter once it's in the field. If it doesn't offend you as you claim, then leave the people alone.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions

Deleted

I am trolling skills are very poor.
    Uhm, yeah.
    Riiiiiiight.

You could just google it, you know.
    I'll even make it easy for you.
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=dragcave.net

seems to me as if you are the one trolling... :

10+ Year Old Account

you be jealous mon'
    Quote Originally Posted by SkillOverKill
    Now that's a troll, Vol'jin could ghost Jesus without God noticing, he's a shadow's shadow.
    Vol'jin for Warchief 2010

just another mmorpg

qft

I personally just got annoyed of seeing like, 6 egg-cloud-spilled milk looking things in everyone's sig. I ABP'd that shit and was good for awhile.. But then they hatched. Some of them looked awesome though so now I don't mind it as much.

This shits been about for years... I mean damn back when I was super 1337 pokemon player, all you'd fucking see on Serebii was these things in peoples sigs.

Just live with it, it's not as if these pixelated eggs are raping your mother now are they? Calm your shit down brah.
    Quote Originally Posted by StarbuyPWNDyou
    And eredar is a draenei corrupted by sargeras to fight with the Burning Legion. Just because your a lock doesn't mean your /brofistin' Sargeras. ffs ¬¬
    "Oh I like that baby. I put on my robe and my wizard hat."

Deleted

It's very simple guys, those sigs are forbidden. Period. Go post fake links on 4chan if you want clicks, not here.

15+ Year Old Account

First off:
    This is not a keylogger. Stop reporting it.

Second:
    The rules state nothing about these kind of links. This is just a harmless game and people are not forcing you to click it. If a person with these Signatures would post random stuff it would be obvious that they are just trying to get more hits. We delete their signatures. Those that just want to love you for every click they get are staying around until it goes to far.

Please read The Signature Rules for more information.
    Dawwwwwww

I've no complaint about them in sigs, since I've got them turned off. It's when people include them in actual posts. That's just annoying.
    I'm in the "I don't have an obnoxiously large signature" club.