Thread: Feral dps Boost

Feral dps Boost

http://www.wowhead.com/spell=48495

While i was dpsing, waiting while the Roleplay at LK, I was thinking, this could be used to boost
    feral's dps when used beforehand. I tried it, and the buff remains if u shift out of bear`.
    So, is it possible to (when needing to move for instance) shift in bear, use Enrage, shift in cat, and Dps? With a 15% dmg bonus
    Though the Energy loss might shatter this theory..
    Originally Posted by spicie View Post
    Real Life is just an illusion caused by lack of WoW

Deleted

Re: Feral dps Boost

Sorry to destroy your dream, but the damage bonus only works in bear form it's kinda like savage roar... Only work in cat form

It says your damage is increased while in dire bear form.

Quote Originally Posted by badler882
    I was running around battlegrounds one bored day, killing and being killed, when I noticed something on my cat rotation. Savage Roar, which at 5 stacks increases all damage done by 30% for 34 seconds, is not dispelled by entering other forms. I thought it may be like sprint, where it is not dispelled but only applies to cat form, but no. It applies, in any form. I immediately went to a major city to make sure of this on the test dummies. Sure enough, my bear dps was increased by 300 after casting savage roar with 5 stacks in cat form and switching to bear. Its 100% bear dps as i made sure to erase the meters AFTER switching into bear form, while Savage Roar was still up. I tested this a few times and came to the same solution every time; unbuffed, Savage Roar gave an average damage output increase of about 300 dps. While I was there, I tested the efficiency of switching into cat form, getting 5 combo points, hitting roar and switching back to bear. On average it took about 7 seconds, 4 being the fastest and 10 being the longest. Ive tested everything on the dummies, but have yet to take it out into the field. So I ask you, MMO-Champion users, do you think this would work? Or would the threat lost from going cat not be compensated by the threat gained by the 30% damage buff? Please post your answers/results
    The OP and this guy should hook up and make really confused babies together

While using your Enrage ability in Bear Form or Dire Bear Form
    Sorry bud. No cigar on this one but good try.