Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ...

Re: A war that shattered the land. [SRP PvP war RP]

Quote Originally Posted by Islander
    ((And Chris, I would try and change your name to something a little more Rpish. A holy Paladin's name would not be Christophsrd. ;D))

**Back into the weather!**

((This fight is so over the place I cannot keep real track of it D=))

**The weather turned cold, as a huge cold front swept onto the battle field.**
    ((That's why I was trying to seperate everyone and give a break in the fighting.))
    Soviet Russia was merely a setback!

Relys Sunwalker
    Rakzor Frostwolf
    Descle Dubraig

Quote Originally Posted by Krasus
    ((cold in the barrens??!!))
    ((I could make Deathwing come now, and end the thread, but I want this to last long enough to where I can lock it when it is done, and make it a story all can read))
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

10+ Year Old Account

((If you wanted to have a pause in the fighting, ya shoulda said so sooner 8). Ok, I'll back off and see how things play out.))

Fomortiis noted the sudden change in the temperature almost immediately. "Odd." he remarked. "The Light's right in front of me. What's going on?" The Warlock could tell this was no rodinary change in the weather, for it was deemed unusual for The Barrens to evne have prolonged rain storms. Noting a Blood Elf talking to the ethreal light, Fomortiis immediately teleported back ot Northwatch Hold. He knew not what was about to happen but it would likely be better to not be present when it happened. Of course, he imself did not know what this it was but he knew he didn't want to be closeby when it happened.

...Ok, time to change the ol' Sig ^_^

This time I'll leave you the Links to 3 of my Wordpress Blogs: 1. Serene Adventure 2. Video Games 3. Anime Please subscribe if you like what you see. As a Bonus, I'll throw in my You Tube channel =D

((By the way, if we're going to have another one of these, I think it should be a siege of a major city (Orgrimmar, Stormwind, Ironforge, etc).

PS - Aurabolt, in my post the Light said that it wanted the fighting to end... for now... and that's where the massive pillar of Light came from. :-\))

Relys Sunwalker
    Rakzor Frostwolf
    Descle Dubraig

Quote Originally Posted by Relys Sunwalker
    ((By the way, if we're going to have another one of these, I think it should be a siege of a major city (Orgrimmar, Stormwind, Ironforge, etc).))
    ((On it, expect it soon, like very freaking soon!))
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

10+ Year Old Account

((Why not both Stormwind and Orgrimmar at the same time? Or maybe even just a Battleground or two? For The Alliance and For The Horde!!))

This time I'll leave you the Links to 3 of my Wordpress Blogs: 1. Serene Adventure 2. Video Games 3. Anime Please subscribe if you like what you see. As a Bonus, I'll throw in my You Tube channel =D

Quote Originally Posted by Islander
    ((On it, expect it soon, like very freaking soon!))
    ((Like, really really freaking soon!?!??! ;D Anyways, I'm not bringing the Dawn into the next one. I'm bringing in my brand new, fresh off the thread orc warrior. My first real use of him I don't think a dual siege would work, since the might of both armies would be out... which would mean that both sides would capture their target with no opposition! I vote for Stormwind being the first to fall under siege.))

Relys Sunwalker
    Rakzor Frostwolf
    Descle Dubraig

10+ Year Old Account

((Look at my idea here: http://www.mmo-champion.com/general-...06/#msg2639706. It can be done if you're creative enough.))

Ok guys, thank you for participating in this test. It really showed me War Rp's can be very awesome. Please join the 'Fall of Stormwind' thread for more War RP. PLEASE NO NEUTRAL FACTIONS!

You may finish up lose ends here.
    Best of 5 years!

10+ Year Old Account

((I don't think there's any thing left to do since it seems everyone's pulled out.))

10+ Year Old Account

A treaty rang out among the soldiers left standing. Many on all sides were mourning their lost friends. This was truly a sad time in the history of Azeroth. If you were a soldier, you were mourning the dead. If you were a citizen, you were mourning the dead. Everywhere you look, people crying in the streets. This war caused much havoc, and it would be a while before the mood got better.

((Kind of took it into my liberty to provide an ending. Imo, this would be a sad event. However, if you like war, you and your friends might have been rejoicing. Who knows?))

10+ Year Old Account

"Looks like the war's over, men." Fomortiis said as he read the message sent to him from Stormwind. "The Warchief as well as The High Priestess and King Wrynn have ordered a ceasefire of all hostilities. I don't like it as much as the rest of you but orders are orders." A collective mixture of sighs of relief, cheers and groans spread across the fort as news spread. Having played his role for the Alliance, the Warlock took up a Mage's offer to be teleported to Lakeshire. Little did he know, he'd left one war jut to be thrust into another...

((DUN DUN DUN!!! See The Fall of Stormwind for the new story ^_^))

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Krakgor lay in the dust of the barrens among the dead and dying. He was struck under the ribs with a pike when he fell to a footman's attack on his legs, the pike was still inside him and when he moved he could feel that the pike was deep in the ground. He turned his head to the side and saw a dying human who gargled and with his last breath shouted "MOTHER!!!" into the air then died. Krakgor had heard this and it was most unusual, it was a cry of surprise instead of the usual cry for help.

Images raced through Krakgor's mind, of all the people he knew in his life, he tried to cling onto mortality. Krakgor forced his eyelids to stay wide open but even so, he could only see the world getting darker around him with all sound becoming quieter and quieter...

(( :'( ))
    Me not that kind of Orc!

A giant red dragon flew from the sky landed and picked Krakgor up. It's was the dragonqueen guided by a smaller dragon it was Heamostrasza they landed from the sky and started healing him he could clearly hear a voice in his head Not yet it's to soon to leave this world just yet the wounds closed and the dragon queen and Heamostrasza flew away. Krakgor was not left alone for long he was picked up by another drake for the second time he heard a voice Now you finaly see my real form it was the voice of Borel but the dragon carrying him was the consort of the dragonqueen Korialstrasz. Krakgor was taken to the wyrmrest temple to recover from the wounds to live another day after this hellish war that shattered the land.

((I know it might be meta-gaming so if you don't like the end krakgor just say it and ill remove it))

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

(( It's cool man, I don't mind ))
    Me not that kind of Orc!

((ok =D)

Deleted

The floating figure seemed to radiate peace.
    It's voice echoed throughout the lands.
    "The light is nothing without a source, a beacon in times of nothingness. Too long, this beacon has been man, strong in it's faith but bound by flaws of man.
    To this end, we shall leave one for you, a torch in the darkness. He is as he was, but with our blessing.
    "
    The figure descended from the pillar of light, landing limply on it's feet.
    "When his light is needed, it will shine. Until then, heroes of Azeroth."
    The ethereal figure of Lightbringer Hallas dropped to the floor, silent.