Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Feral Druid BiS?

I can't find a website with either a bear or cat BiS gear list. I'd like one for both if at all possible, please help?

Re: Feral Druid BiS?

Cat is tier + hands, the rest is actually fairly obvious.

I'd check toskks or ej or something.
    Nom Nom Nom [NNF] (2 points) - When you Ferocious Bite a target at or below 25% health, you have a 50/100% chance to instantly refresh the duration of your Rip on the target.

15+ Year Old Account

because there is no general BiS, ok there is, but if you ask that question I doubt that you're in range of that. "BiS" is always depending on your current gear, your raid setup and so on and so forth. to find out, what exactly your BiS is, go download RAWR, import your character and et voila.

Deleted

Got bored while ago and made a BiS list for both tank and dps

Tank: http://www.wowhead.com/profile=21321888
    the trinkets depends on the fight.

Dps: http://www.wowhead.com/profile=20959308#talents

Deleted

Youll get more dps by going for the valithria25hc ring and the gunship25hc cloak. Gloves enchant is also wrong.

15+ Year Old Account

for tank, the gems in back and boots are wrong. same with the back itself, the badge one should be better in "the" BiS setup. also the rep ring is better than the one with parry. But as told ... get yourself rawr to see your personal BiS.

Also mongoose > zerking.

Deleted

For tanking there's no true bis list, as the requirements change on a per-boss basis. As in, max effective health vs physical damage set, max effective health vs magical damage set, avoidance set, alround set, threat set, etc..

Also, last time i checked you could get a tanking trinket from the icc ashen verdict quest, 277 ilvl @ exalted. It's better than juggernauts band cause it got hit instead of parry. Of which, feral druids don't get sh*t from.

So speaking of cat gear...is it possible to get to arp hard cap without 25 heroic gear?

Also, wouldn't you replace a few hit gems on your bis page as you can get 1% from dranei so should only gem for it to 7%. And thats only if you are really uncomfortable with missing...

Quote Originally Posted by Robinhoodexe
    Got bored while ago and made a BiS list for both tank and dps

Someone has a gearscore mod and a crayon to choose things with?
    Non armor parry ring while gemming for hit... you're a gem, you really are, gear score is everything.
    Dual agi/hit gems in boots for a 6agi socket bonus while ignoring 8agi socket bonuses, definitely a sharp one...

Quote Originally Posted by Mihir
    For tanking there's no true bis list, as the requirements change on a per-boss basis. As in, max effective health vs physical damage set, max effective health vs magical damage set, avoidance set, alround set, threat set, etc..
    Amen

Quote Originally Posted by Avenn
    So speaking of cat gear...is it possible to get to arp hard cap without 25 heroic gear?

Also, wouldn't you replace a few hit gems on your bis page as you can get 1% from dranei so should only gem for it to 7%. And thats only if you are really uncomfortable with missing...
    You have to BS/JC for the extra 80, outside of that non heroic it's difficult without using an ArP weapon. There's some nice pieces from heroic 10 if you can manage that.

Quote Originally Posted by Avenn

Yes, it is possible.

http://www.wowhead.com/profile=21378814

This is just one example (no T9 gear, not T10-10Hc gear, this gear is 100% ICC 25-Hc + emblems)

Edit : Yeah, I know Cryptmaker is Str. But in pure Icc 25man (no 10hc, no 25hc, no ToGC25), it's either that, or you don't have hit/exp caps. (Please correct me if someone has a setup without cryptmaker with arp/hit/exp caps that don't include bogus items like the triumph trinkets).
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark
    I dont know why everyone expects thing to be rebuilt after a cataclysm. Last time i checked, earthquakes dont fix roofs.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Robinhoodexe
    )

This doesnt look like a BiS list for tanks. It looks like you opened up atlas loot and picked a 277 ilvl gear for every slot, regardless if the stats actually benefit you. IE: That damn parry ring.

http://www.wowhead.com/profile=21323299

This is what i've been working towards, I don't see the need for the gloves, it's the EXACT same stats the the tier gloves. Regardless, I like mine because it has more AP, about 5% more crit, and only loses 4% more haste. I am also expertise capped and hit capped with a dranei, unlike http://www.wowhead.com/profile=20959308#inventory

It may be wrong, I never simmed it, it just seem to be the best combination I could come up with on my own when the heroic LK weaps were released.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Paskgotsheal
    http://www.wowhead.com/profile=21323299

This is what i've been working towards, I don't see the need for the gloves, it's the EXACT same stats the the tier gloves. Regardless, I like mine because it has more AP, about 5% more crit, and only loses 4% more haste. I am also expertise capped and hit capped with a dranei, unlike http://www.wowhead.com/profile=20959308#inventory

It may be wrong, I never simmed it, it just seem to be the best combination I could come up with on my own when the heroic LK weaps were released.
    The issue with yours is the fact that you are over the crit cap in that gear set, raid buffed. Once your crit capped, and since it appears your hit/exp capped, haste becomes better since you want your white attacks to hit faster. As for the gloves the ONLY difference is the haste instead of crit on them. At ICC levels, AP is not that much of an issue to start stacking. We get a crap load of it from our weapon alone. So I really would not be looking for gear just for the AP on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hinalover
    The issue with yours is the fact that you are over the crit cap in that gear set, raid buffed. Once your crit capped, and since it appears your hit/exp capped, haste becomes better since you want your white attacks to hit faster. As for the gloves the ONLY difference is the haste instead of crit on them. At ICC levels, AP is not that much of an issue to start stacking. We get a crap load of it from our weapon alone. So I really would not be looking for gear just for the AP on it.
    Nope, the other gear set was about 6% or so below cap and mines like .5% under crit cap. I'm pretty sure it's better, but everyone wants to use the OS hands....not sure why since they're the same as the tier ones...

What i gain over the other gearset

- +2 expertise (capped)
    - + 5%~ crit
    - + some AP
    - 3 ArP

what i lose

-.6% hit (still capped with a dranei)
    -4% haste

idk i can't seem to justify the other gearset, what am i missing?

Deleted

The problem with the offset helm is that it doesnt have an extra socket, the other offset pieces do. The helm replaces arpen with hit, the shoulders arpen with haste, the chest arpen and crit with hit and exp, the gloves are the same (arpen/haste) and the legs replace exp+arpen with hit+crit. The chest puts you over the exp cap so thats not an option, the shoulders are a bad trade, and the legs are a bad trade as well. If the helm had an extra socket it would be best, but it doesnt, so gloves remain.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihir
    The problem with the offset helm is that it doesnt have an extra socket, the other offset pieces do. The helm replaces arpen with hit, the shoulders arpen with haste, the chest arpen and crit with hit and exp, the gloves are the same (arpen/haste) and the legs replace exp+arpen with hit+crit. The chest puts you over the exp cap so thats not an option, the shoulders are a bad trade, and the legs are a bad trade as well. So gloves remain.
    What's wrong with replacing ArP with hit if you're ArP capped? Less I had to gem to hit 7% (cap with dranei)

Deleted

The BiS list I made was done in a hurry and ain't 100% the best...

Thanks

Deleted

Replacing arpen with hit is good, but you're missing out on an extra socket compared to the other non-set pieces.