Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: TOC or Gundrak raid?

Quote Originally Posted by Traejun
    And while I loved going back to Ony, that was the worst offender of them all...having ZERO purpose in the lifecycle of the expansion.
    Because it was just implemented as an anniversary event. It had nothing to do with lore or the expansion in general. It didn't matter where, but when.

People seem to forget this.

when you get to ~40 it's ZF
    when you get to 60 it's ZG
    when you get to 70 it's ZA

enough troll raids imo :P
    Been there done that

I believe Blizzard's original intentions were to have Gundrak as a raid (Still no idea what the giant snake tail in the dungeon is, or connected to).

They were also going to have Ulduar planned out differently, with no Yogg-Saron.

Azjol'Nerub zone/raid, was supposed to be all about Yogg and lead up to him as the final enemy there but it was scrapped so they put him in Ulduar and made it his Prison instead of him ruling over the Nerubians as C'Thun did the Qiraji.

TOC was sadly last minute and supposed to be in Crystalsong anyways, with more Malygos storyline there as well.

WotLK had alot changed and scrapped

Always wanted a raid instance where we got to hack off the head of whatever that huuuuuuuuuuuuge snake under Gun'Drak is. Thing gives me the shivers. If anyone has any actual information on what that thing is, I'd love to hear about it.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions

waa ppl complained about za?
    za was awesome!!!!!

both za and zg are the most awesome looking dungeons, i mean zg was like the earliest raid OUTDOORS!
    epic look, epic feel.