Deleted

WoW can't startup (video card?!)

Heya,

Last saturday i faction changed my warlock to horde, logged in, and instantly went for Algalon25. Whilst being there, i started to lagg, INSANE bad (2FPS). Me thinks, allright, i guess it gets over soon.. some computers have their periods =p

Sunday, lag starts to get worser. In attempt to gank ironforge, i lagged out and saw ~1 frame per 2 seconds. So, me thinks it was something like a bad program running in the back, addons, or even effects. I lowered em all down, disabled addons, and even deleted every single process on my CPU except the ones keeping windows up, and WoW (so even "explorer" down). Results? Damn fast mozilla FF, still FPS-Lagg ingame.

I kept on ganking with my pro 1-2FPS. Randomly, out of nowhere it peeks to 60, that what its always at mine. And ever since that night it was 60 (~2 more hours). Today i log in, nothin strange, seems allright. I log off, to my new horde, and tadaa, LAGG! Allright i'd suppose, i'll restart my pc. 1 Minute later (Yus, fast PC), i try to start WoW up..

"Failed to find suitable display device. Exiting Program". Ofcourse, i tick in google "Failed to f..." and tadaa i get the whole sentence, nothing new thus. I read up about different drivers, even here @ mmochampion is a topic "How to reduce FPS lagg". First i follow up some blueposter (Google the sentence, then second find). I install some driver, restart my computer, etc etc. Nothing helps, WoW gives same error. Then i come here in computer forum, read up about drives, install the nVidia drivers. nVidia in this case suggested me the appropiate driver, by running some system check or so.

I do this all, setup complets, ~3-4 update-restarts later. I try, same shit. So now i'm here. WTF Should i do? (Talking about WTF, i also tried and deleted by config in WTF folder)

TL;DR Help?

Deleted

Re: WoW can't startup (video card?!)

It could be one of many things. To narrow it down, does this happen to other games such as call of duty, or any other decent games like that? If so, you have a problem with either ur graphics card, monitor or drivers. If its just with wow, reinstall. If its your pc, reinstall ur graphics cards drivers, and see if that does anything for you. If you're still lost, a good reformat usually sorts a lot of problems, as a lot of these type of things can be down to the windows and system32 files. If your still at a loss after doing all the above, try getting a new graphics card, yours may have broken / malfunctioned.

15+ Year Old Account

Low FPS? Check Here!. Specifically, check the section regarding checking your temperatures.

Help Requests - Required Information

Deleted

Operating system: Windows 2.6.0.6001 (SP 1)
    CPU type: Pentium(R) Dual-Core CPU E5200 @ 2.50GHz CPU
    Speed (GHz): 2.52
    System memory (GB): 2.998
    Graphics card model: NVIDIA GeForce 9300 GE
    Graphics card driver: nvd3dum.dll
    Desktop resolution: 1400x1050
    Hard disk size (GB): 291.586
    Hard disk free space (GB): 258.125

I also get "(CODE 43)" when i check my video card at Devices.

himat

Deleted

kekby =D supmat.