Are we getting new moonkin forms or not?

Cata is coming and sh*ts supposed to get crazy!

But what I really want is to know if we are getting a new version or updated model of Boomkin form.

I mean come on my Tauren looks like a giant peep with leave it to beaver hair parted down the middle.

Ridiculous Blizzard. I have heard some yeses and some nos on this topic. Can I get a clear final answer!

Deleted

Re: Are we getting new moonkin forms or not?

I dont think there is an official yes or no yet

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Holycloud
    Can I get a clear final answer!
    I don't think anyone of this forum can give you that. Because all we know is what Blizzard allready have told us...
    Just be patient, i'm sure Blizzard will do something about the Moonkin models.
    Then he fapped to his own pseudo-intellectualism and no one ever loved him. Ever.

The End

Not sure , But i hope so ... i mean we got new forms for cat and bear, would love to see a new aqua form and moonkin maybe a new tree too :P or atleast a difference between horde and alliance

No, Just Cat and Bear forms and just for worgen/troll reces.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Azhgard
    No, Just Cat and Bear forms and just for worgen/troll reces.
    Do you have anything to back that up? Since i have read nothing saying we wont, but also nothing that says we will. Untill you prove your point, you're just a troll.
    Then he fapped to his own pseudo-intellectualism and no one ever loved him. Ever.

The End

Yes but with the first content patch of Cataclysm - yes I know, this sux - Moonkins are not Oger and need to look more elegant and intelligent - they are holy spirit beeings...
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

Blizz have mentioned it but as you said there hasnt been an official yes or no, but its definitely on there list. creating new textures is more costly than people think, and i beleive ghostcrawler mentioned that before
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiggity
    Tanks and healers are like women, they subsist on compliments and praise.

I LIKE MA OWL FRIENDS

C.M.S, My favorite thing to start the morning with.

We don't really know I think a blue post some time ago confirmed that Trolls and Worgen will be getting their own unique Moonkin and Tree forms, but that hardly means anything to the other ones. They'll probably even get those nice, cozy high-polygon skins the Worgen and Goblin will have >

Quote Originally Posted by Kryos
    Yes but with the first content patch of Cataclysm - yes I know, this sux - Moonkins are not Oger and need to look more elegant and intelligent - they are holy spirit beeings...
    Please stop spreading misinformation, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Garnik
    Do you have anything to back that up? Since i have read nothing saying we wont, but also nothing that says we will. Untill you prove your point, you're just a troll.
    QQ baby.. there you go, you can breath now.

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...25524394&sid=1

"Q. Is there any ETA on tree / moonkin form graphical update?
    A. Moonkin is hard because Moonkin players are so in love with that form. It's tough to change it at all. We currently hope to do a new tree form for Cataclysm, but no promises. "

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Holycloud
    Cata is coming and sh*ts supposed to get crazy!

But what I really want is to know if we are getting a new version or updated model of Boomkin form.

I mean come on my Tauren looks like a giant peep with leave it to beaver hair parted down the middle.

Ridiculous Blizzard. I have heard some yeses and some nos on this topic. Can I get a clear final answer!
    i thought i remember reading that moonkin was getting an update. cant say until cataclym gets close i would imagine

I hope so.. the Nelf/Tauren Boomkin models would not make any sense for Troll and Worgen, whom are sure to get their own versions with textures that rival current bear and cat forms. You can be sure that Blizzard will update all of the form models and Warlock pet models at some point, they just look so outdated. Might see it at the same time they update player models.. probably another expansion or two down the line.
    "You hurt me long ago; my wounds bled for years. Now you are back, but I am not the same."

ive never really undertstood what people want from this update request.

a Moonkin (or Wildkin) is a very specific thing and tied into the Druid lore.

its always gonna look . . . like a Wildkin /shrug
    Mannoroth nodded. "The warrior shows much promise... I would see more of his kind, learn their potential..." WoTA

gee thx Brox...