Re-rolled recently to feral tank, could use advice/suggestions

My armory link is below just click that big signature that says "Manatola" and voila! Instant armory!

I usually am Boomkin for raids but recently I re-gemmed all of my feral gear for Stamina for tanking and picked up a few new pieces to tank in ICC 10 and 25. I am fairly new to feral tanking (haven't really tanked since vanilla), so any tips/suggestions for spec/gear/glyphs are greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Re: Re-rolled recently to feral tank, could use advice/suggestions

Quote Originally Posted by Manatola
    My armory link is below just click that big signature that says "Manatola" and voila! Instant armory!

I usually am Boomkin for raids but recently I re-gemmed all of my feral gear for Stamina for tanking and picked up a few new pieces to tank in ICC 10 and 25. I am fairly new to feral tanking (haven't really tanked since vanilla), so any tips/suggestions for spec/gear/glyphs are greatly appreciated. Thanks!
    I think you're in the wrong forums, as for warriors druid tanking makes us

At least it does me, swiping all your life for a little more epeenisy hp in bear form is a steep price to pay. xP

IMMA CHARGIN' MA' VENGEANCE!

Quote Originally Posted by Manatola
    Ah I just noticed that I was on the warrior forum. Deeerrrrrrrrrrrrr. :-X

Need to move this bad-boy over to the druid forum I suppose. GG for me having multiple tabs open for different forums at once...

IMMA CHARGIN' MA' VENGEANCE!

Also clicking on the signature leads to zebit.com, not your druid's armory.

delete topic...I moved this from the warrior forums not knowing it was already in here. _batt
    When you shoop da whoop, you feel powerful and don't want to lose it, and then a guy in plate armor comes and turns your woop against the shoop, hence, making you got laz0red.

Guild No Quarter - www.nqguild.org

Deleted

this is all my opinion, if you wanna flame, go ahead and burn in hell, I usualy don't care

glyphs

mangle, survial instincts, fenrized regen. Sometimes maul can be handy (trash and such). They are fairly cheap, just carry some in your bags and change when you want.

Speccs

this depends (mostly) on the raid.

http://www.wowhead.com/talent#0ZxGGsfrzceRcczAkbA0z. I'm
    using this specc and love it. It provides imp. Leader of the pack and infected wounds. The 2 points in shredding attacks was mostly fillers, but I like lacerate (proccs idol too) so the 2 reduced rage cost can be handy. I PuG alot, so I can't be 100% sure that we have another feral druid in the raid (I actually hope we don't have one due loot).

http://www.wowhead.com/talent#0ZxGGscrzceocczqkbAczb. this specc got master shapeshifter for maximum threat and some like it. I don't, cuz then I can't get all the things in the feral tree I want. The specc I linked ain't 100% accurate and such, but it's a kind of. Consider use this specc if you always are running raids with guild with the imp LotP.

gear

stamina, stamina and.. yep, more stamina use some tier pieces (many use tier10 head, legs, gloves and shoulders and the sack of wonder from 25man gunship). Belt, boots and bracers is ofc leather. Belt from frost badges, bracers made by LW with totc recipe (cheap nowadays) and either craftable boots (LW with icc recipe), marrowgar25 or totc25 (faction champs). They will have some ArP, it's mostly for dpses, but it's probably the best threat stat out there. Neck, rings and trinkets should be tank ones. They simply have much more STAMINA than the dps version and the dodge and def ain't bad either for avoidance. Avoid the ones with parry though.

About trinkets, there is many out there. I'm using the black heart from totc normal and the tank trinket from frost badges and it works great. According to RAWR (with MY char used) the black heart is the fourth best tank trinket (after skeleton key, normal Unidentifiable Organ and heroic Unidentifiable Organ). Passive dodge is usualy bad. The tank trinket from faction champions 25man is nice if you like the stamina boost.

A little note: if you are in awesome gear (like, full ilvl 264 and such) pure stamina stacking becomes less usefull due the icc buff. I mean, I'm not that good geared (5455 gs :P) and I got 70k in icc... Then consider go 10 agi/15 sta

hope it helped.

Edit: damn, I hate making talents on my iPhone