Thread: 24 Fans Here!

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

24 Fans Here!

Looking through the first page, I didn't see a topic on 24. So, here it is. My favorite show ever, no doubt. So what do you guys think? Best season? Favorite character? Will Jack die next week?

"Fate has made us enemies...But this ring will make us brothers." -Gravemind to the Master Chief and the Arbiter, (Halo 2)
    "Were it so easy" -The Arbiter (Halo 2,3)
    "That is the worst grenade throw ever, of all time" -Agent Washington (RedvsBlue, season 6)
    <3 Caboose

Re: 24 Fans Here!

I absolutely love it. Best season? I'm not to sure. 2nd and 3rd seasons were fucking awesome. No one can beat David Palmer as president. 3rd season rocked. Spoilers ahead- The two bitches died: Nina and Sherry Palmer, Jack is addicted to drugs, and Ryan Chappelle got shot in the head. Whats not to love about that?

As for this season my favorite character besides Jack and Walker is DA FREDDIE PRINZZEEE, and Hastings was awesome till he got booted .

Regardless, it turned out to be a pretty great season. Loving every minute.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

Yea, I really only got into it last season, although my parents have watched since season 1. I have only watched seasons 1,2,5,7 and now 8. I think I like Cole the best this season, although Chloe is doing some badass stuff.

"Fate has made us enemies...But this ring will make us brothers." -Gravemind to the Master Chief and the Arbiter, (Halo 2)
    "That is the worst grenade throw ever, of all time" -Agent Washington (RedvsBlue, season 6)
    <3 Caboose

I heard Jack will be killed by his two dead girlfriends. Zombie Apocalypse about to rise.

Deleted

I loved all of 24, even the movie.

The start of this season I didnt like it much, found Jack to be a little to soft for my likings, now im loving it Jack against the world and killing half of it in the process gime more.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Enola
    The start of this season I didnt like it much, found Jack to be a little to soft for my likings, now im loving it Jack against the world and killing half of it in the process gime more.
    Tomorrow night

<3 Caboose

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

OH.

MY.

GOD.

Too much is running through my head right now.

<3 Caboose

Spoiler below

Sigh...I wish they would have let him have one last word with Kim at least :/. Would have made it more meaningful.

No more 24, :'( a river.