Poll: What is your Shaman's main spec?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: Your Shaman's main spec

Quote Originally Posted by Wolp
    Went from my Gnome warrior, to Orc shaman, just to try out the nortrend quests realy ( played all this time only on allaince ) my shaman is lvl 35 atm, talents on ench, still healing, elem dmg instance, because its easier, once i hit 41 ( dual wield and stormstrike ) i will go fully enchantment, heard alot of good story's about it, had a 80 dreenie shaman before,whas elem all the way. End up deleting him But c'mon... who like dreenies anyway? :P
    So you had a lvl 80 shaman but you call it "enchantment".... you better run or someone's gonna get shot in here.

Smashing faces with Windfury since 2007.
    Baretta M92 Custom Praiyachat Sword Cutlass Special
    Starcaller Renzokuken, 80 Dwarf Shaman

Enhance is my main spec. He's my main raider.

I'm in the process of leveling my second shaman though, going to be mainspec Resto =]

Elemental since TBC till now . I was maybe the first raiding ele shaman on my server and some ppl laughted at me but the feeling of raiding as rare spec was epic

Restoration since the start of tbc.

elemental all da way... though very tempted to go resto for a place in raid...

even my original name before transfer is Voltjin. lightning pew pew

Elemental for life!
    Never respecd, never will!

Enhancement since '06.

10+ Year Old Account

Resto

i love letting people die- i mean live >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    Dictonary, get one!
    Irony at its best ^^^

Deleted

Was enha from the day I made the char in the mid TBC till had to switch resto when WotLK came out. Healed through naxx and ulduar but after that came back to enha and still loving it It's not the top dps but it's not bad either especially on static fights. All in all, a fun class to play.

Enjoyed being resto as well so that remained as offspec if/when extra healing is needed.

Been Elemental since Classic WoW, and it will never change. EVER

PUGs are Blizzards version of reality TV, put five random people together in an enclosed environment, and watch as the drama unfolds

Have always been resto,my offspec being elemental.I level'd up as enh though

Elemental, even though its my GF's character - i play it enough! OS is resto, but the gear is well behind current content

enhance since its the only spec that requires somewhat of a brain to play =O

10+ Year Old Account

Enhance since 3.3!
    Intel - Core i7-8700K 3.7GHz | MSI - Z370 GAMING PRO CARBON AC | Corsair - Vengeance LED 32GB DDR4-3400 Memory | Samsung - 960 EVO 500GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive | Samsung - 850 Pro Series 1TB 2.5" Solid State Drive | EVGA - GeForce GTX 1080 8GB ACX 3.0 Video Card | Corsair - 850W ATX Power Supply | 2 x HP - Omen 27 27.0" 2560x1440 165Hz Monitor | Microsoft - Windows 10 Home 64-bit

Deleted

Elementals, represent!

10+ Year Old Account

I tear shit up. With my molten fury fists.
    Enhancement, yo.

Elemental for life brah! I just love my Shaman and with the new Ruby trinket I'll pewpew even faster then I'm doing atm!
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...nas&n=Ishixaph Elemental Shaman PEW PEW LAZER DPS!

PvP Restoration. Shaman may not be the best healers in PvP, but I find them the most enjoyable.

Restoration and loving it.

OS is Ele, I like to see the big numbers, haha.