Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: Introducing the Remote Auction House

Quote Originally Posted by Miriël
    iPhone here... iPhone there... I'm really getting annoyed.

GUYS, what about Android?

Android have real browsers, they don't need a a app for it, you just open the webpage :P

2.99 sounds reasonable for a one time deal

but a monthly subscription to something that you are already paying a monthly subscription to... wow...

Because there wasn't enough people already controlling AH prices. Now it's even easier
    "It is, in the end, whatever the hell I want it to be. And when I'm through with it it's going to blow a hole this wide straight through the world's own idea of itself... They're throwing bottles at your house. Come on. Let's go break their arms."

Quote Originally Posted by Hoggs
    Because there wasn't enough people already controlling AH prices. Now it's even easier
    QFT

Quote Originally Posted by Hoggs
    200 limit, no addons. yep so much easier
    Used to be:
    (---melee---)(--frost mages--)(---------------ranged---------------)
    Now:
    (---melee---)(----corpses-----)(---------------ranged---------------)
    Frost Nova me now. I dare you.

Quote Originally Posted by Wattsxi
    200 limit, no addons. yep so much easier
    200 limit a day buddy, yes it will be a breeze to manipulate an economy. Not that someone wanting to do that would have stopped short before, but this can't do anything but create more of an inflation problem.

Blizzard I love you but you have got to stop charging players for every little thing...seriously. be a little loose on the copper and give us some free features from time to time, as part of our €12.99/$14.99 subscription fee.

that aside; nice app, unfair to those who don't have/want an iPhone.

Quote Originally Posted by PrettyBiased
    200 limit a day buddy, yes it will be a breeze to manipulate an economy. Not that someone wanting to do that would have stopped short before, but this can't do anything but create more of an inflation problem.
    this does nothing that cant already be done thanks to auctioneer and macros, it elimnates walking and being in game that is all.

and for those of us that go through 1000's of auctions a day this app is a joke.
    Used to be:
    (---melee---)(--frost mages--)(---------------ranged---------------)
    Now:
    (---melee---)(----corpses-----)(---------------ranged---------------)
    Frost Nova me now. I dare you.

where is my iHeal app ? :-\

I vaguely recalled someone from Blizzard said there were players asking for a mobile version of AH, so they were "looking into the feasibility" of it. And now, they are offering this service to those who wanted and asked for it in the first place. Of course, you are expected to pay for the convenience you are getting.

If you didn't ask for it, then you don't need to pay because you probably don't need it. If you asked for it and is gonna willingly pay, then good for you. If you are one who asked for it and then complain about having to pay, then... it says a lot about you as a person, doesn't it?

As for me, I never asked for it; I didn't understand why would people need this; and hence I'm looking at this piece of news with some slight amusement, that's all. There's no game advantage with this at all, I think. So what's with all the QQ? If Blizzard sees fit to charge people for use of this service, because their programmers did spent the time and effort to come up with all these "extra" services, who is to say no, especially when it's their players who have asked for it?

The Internet Armory takes only US atm?

Paladin? I am not a Paladin, I am a Holydin!

I feel the AH is making the game less of a game. Back in the old days 5 years ago I had to actually farm for gold would take weeks to make 1000s. Today it's just buy uncut gems and sell. And cash in 25 to 30K/month.

Quote Originally Posted by galvin
    Today it's just use inscription. And cash in 50-60k/month.
    fix't

Quote Originally Posted by milkmallow
    Blizzard I love you but you have got to stop charging players for every little thing...seriously. be a little loose on the copper and give us some free features from time to time, as part of our €12.99/$14.99 subscription fee.
    Patch 1.1 to 3.3, the armory, the mobile armory , the battle.net service and many other things like to have a word with you.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Flowne
    The Internet Armory takes only US atm?
    Good. It can stay the holy hell away from Europe for all I care.

lol no way a gonna pay for that!!

I hope you can play WoW on the iphone soon, then I can play WoW at my work
    Duel me if u dare! I think your chicken, /duel
    http://snoekje. mybrute. com

Sorry but that is hilarious.

I wouldn't think they'd make it a paid service.

The good old WoW is far

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Flammable
    Sorry but that is hilarious.
    No need to be sorry at all.

I am an AH player who makes most of his money on the AH. Although I will prob end up using this service I must admit I dont agree with it. I always thought they said that they would not introduce any pay for features that would impact on other peoples gameplay.

This would have a direct affect on how some people play the AH and also mean those who can pay would be at an advantage to those who cant. You may think.. meh its only AH but trust me those who know how to use the AH make ALOT of gold on it.. they can then use this gold to buy BoE gear, mats even runs through instances to gear up / get achievements (a lot of guilds are doin this now).

So in my opinion this is a paid service that gives those who pay for it an advantage in the game... that i find worrying. The star pony etc I never had a problem with.. but this I aint to sure about.. and thats the opinion of someone who can afford to pay for it, will use it and will actually benefit from it. Yet even I think this is crossing a line.
    We dont stop playing because we grow old,
    We grow old because we stop playing