Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Introducing the Remote Auction House

This is too much. ??? Should the games that we play not stay inbound?

Deleted

Now you too can rage about overpriced metal and people undercutting your gems on the go!

Chris Rea - /This is the/ Road to Hell

Makin money bro´...another song? What about "Golddigger" Kanye West...

Blizz take my money, well I'm in need
    Yeah they´re a triflin' friend indeed
    Oh they´re a gold digger way over time
    That digs on me...

Everything 4 players, especially the best, don´t you think? :-)
    Quite funny...these songs were first two on my mind when I read this bout mobile/net AH...

Don´t take it personaly .)

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

[Flash back few months ago]
    Sheep1: Its not like they are allowing people to buy mounts, it wont get any worse than pets.
    Me: Dude they are milking you, once they get a taste its all downhill from there
    Sheep1: STFU n00b stop crying.
    Me: whatever
    [/Flash back few months ago]

Those of you who were eating all this up, you reap what you sow, now eat it. Now instead of features that should been in the game years ago (like appearance tab) are now being put on the back burner thanks to you, who knows they will probably charge for that too if it ever comes out.

i understand blizzard is a business, blah blah, i get it

but really? in these 8 pages of posts, i believe 2 people said they would use the service
    doesnt seem to be that smart of a move

and also, why cant blizzard make this stuff and give it to us free?
    how different would everyones posts been if it was free of charge, sure there would be lots of i would never use this and why dont they spend their time wisely, (like always) but a big percentage would be saying "cool!" and "great"

theres just no fucking way i would i would pay for that shit, but it would be somewhat cool if they came up with this for free. i would agree that if it was free somethings could be spend in better things, but companies are sectioned in divisions, so that isnt necessarily true

to recap: doesnt seem to interest many, and would be cool if blizz made this free

10+ Year Old Account

Oh well ... Another feature where I don't know if I'd be happy or just sad ...

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account

this.. is.. .. sooo pointles

goddammit, just think about it, sitting in the buss or train with ur iphone checking wow Ah:S:S
    can't think of anything more stupid

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowIceAvian
    You do know we live in a capitalistic society, right? Saying "enjoy the game or quit" isn't right in any sense.
    We as a people are allowed to question companies, not buy from them, boycott them to try to force them to change their policies.

Stop being a mindless sheep who believes that everything a single company does is perfect in every way, and that anyone who doesn't like the individual actions of said company is somehow wrong or doesn't deserve to use the products or services of that company.
    Start questing them then? There isent a single polite question in this thread so far....
    I've never said whatever i agreed or not, but whiners like the guys in here are doing more harm than good... Mindless Sheep? Its my own fucking choise to who and what i want to spend my money on... Capitalistic society? My ass!... You have no clue what you're talking about. If you dont enjoy the game, then its your own choise to go on or stop playing.

Make a choise and stop pick your nose standing in the corner crying.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaoyll
    You know, that's not such a bad idea. Or it certainly doesn't sound like one when put next to mobile phone Auction House crap. This way people could discuss the evening raid or whatever.
    "Guild on the Go" would be pretty appealing to me.

I'm a rabid AH-holic, but there's nothing this subscription is offering that isnt already available to me for free once I login.

There's a good deal of guild information, communication, and management that would be more easily handled out of game though, and would make me keen to pay a little bit extra. Especially if they're revamping the ingame guild features, it would be nice to go hand in hand with.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by phluff
    and also, why cant blizzard make this stuff and give it to us free?
    They saw they could make money off of stuff that should have been free, its really as simple as that.

Quote Originally Posted by Azharok
    god dammit, I need an iphone now ...
    For the price of an iPhone, you can buy a laptop that runs wow :P

Deleted

im very curious if it is possible to post auctions on your ipod while raiding or something

In my opinion, this is where it starts to go down hill...

It's ridiculous to charge an additional monthly fee for this to people who are already paying customers. And sane people won't pay for this unless they are big-time AH users, so camping the AH to undercut 'normal' users is being promoted even more. It's already impossible on my server to sell a few glyphs because some retards are online 24/7 to tab into wow 500 times a day and make a few mouseclicks.

Way to go Blizzard, you're lucky you're the only company making good games

10+ Year Old Account

Okay, actually, there are MANY people who run the AH for Business.

On my server there are actually about 30 People who "own" the AH, making it impossible to run a market niche for myself, because as soon as you try to even CHALLENGE them, you get undercut or buyed out.

For me, this may be cool at some point, since I may be actually able to SELL my stuff, but I know that many of those AH scanners actually just run their business to sell the gold they earned afterwards.
    With this feature this will be even more profitable, since you can basically check the AH 24/7.

Well ... we'll see. :/

200 auctions limit... Absolutely no point in using that feature then.
    That and the fact i higly doubt there is an auto undecut feature that would not make it a pain in the ass to use the remote auction house.

Quote Originally Posted by edgeofthecosmos
    They saw they could make money off of stuff that should have been free, its really as simple as that.
    Hooray ignorance. At an optional 2.99/mo their profits off of this will likely be exceptionally low, mostly just recouping costs of developing and running the new system.

Quote Originally Posted by Siph
    It's ridiculous to charge an additional monthly fee for this to people who are already paying customers. And sane people won't pay for this unless they are big-time AH users, so camping the AH to undercut 'normal' users is being promoted even more. It's already impossible on my server to sell a few glyphs because some retards are online 24/7 to tab into wow 500 times a day and make a few mouseclicks.

Way to go Blizzard, you're lucky you're the only company making good games
    Except that anybody that does that will more than bypass the 200 per day transaction limit and likely won't even bother using this system. This is definitely more for the average casual player, not a 'hardcore' AH user.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowIceAvian
    I think you would be hard pressed to find a fully functioning laptop for $99, let alone $199. Though I get your meaning, I do disagree with it. Most smartphones are in the $100-300 range without a new contract, and the iPhone is the most polished and supported one out there at the moment in my opinion.
    Well here in the UK, a new iPhonr with no contract (just the phone) is £600. I bought an Acer gaming laptop on special offer for £400. Even if you couldnt raid, you could still use the AH

Quote Originally Posted by Blaki
    I'll be saying the same thing to you when they'll roll out 10+ new features that you'll HAVE to pay for in order to use. This is just the beginning. And just to make things clear, I quitted a LONG time ago because I was sick of players like YOU. Players like YOU are ruining this game. Goddamn sheep.

When did it become wrong to speak your opinion? And who are you to tell us to like it or quit? Get real.
    So you quit but you continue to troll forums about the game? Who's the sheep?

Quote Originally Posted by Tinuviel
    200 auctions limit... Absolutely no point in using that feature then.
    That and the fact i higly doubt there is an auto undecut feature that would not make it a pain in the ass to use the remote auction house.
    Since you can view it in Firefox you could make a greasemonkey script to do it.

Most likely.....