Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: Introducing the Remote Auction House

Quote Originally Posted by Florentzia
    Items for Reallife Money are optional too.
    U can get them for free ingame so whats the problem?
    That can be an excuse for everything
    (btw. u can't get the pets ingame, so if u want them u must buy them.)

Who cares?

The Problem is, that i have a flatrate.
    Yeah i think so.
    I pay my monthley fee and i should get all the stuff Blizzard is making for wow.
    I would not say get the addons for free, but in EvE Online u get them for free, but an Addon ist mostley a big thing and it's ok.

I almost stopped reading here.

But all the other micro stuff should not belong in a mmo where i pay a monthley fee.
    It's just not right in my eyes.
    And it's onley the beginning (i will NOT say Itemstore, but other things)
    Blizzard is like a hobo, u gave them money and then they come again and again and again for some cash.

Or, you know, a business trying to make money off of additional services. God you're an idiot.

This is pretty hax. Too bad I can't afford to use my iPhone since it costs like $90 a month if you have the mobile web package on it. -.-
    Personal site: http://fuh-q.com
    My Kitteh's personal site: http://kitteh.in

Everything in life is optional and I mean EVERYTHING. It doesn't make it right. If I want to show dissatisfaction with something then I WILL.

Quote Originally Posted by Amgyn
    Its a slippery slope, and we are already on it ever since they sold that god damn mount.
    Zomg, I love my Sparkle Pony!
    Personal site: http://fuh-q.com
    My Kitteh's personal site: http://kitteh.in

Quote Originally Posted by anarchy14
    Everything in life is optional and I mean EVERYTHING. It doesn't make it right. If I want to show dissatisfaction with something then I WILL.
    Every time I see someone with the word "anarchy" in their name or signature I become immediately dissatisfied. Most people that attach this word to themselves are in a "special" class of their own. Now, instead of making a crappy blanket statement, explain concisely how asking 3$/month for a PREMIUM SERVICE isn't right. On the other hand, how about you go spend months working on an iphone app (make it good) and then put it up on the iStore for free. Permanently.

Didn't think so.

15+ Year Old Account

@clerice

Thansk for answer in my Quote man.

So, maybe i am an idiot.
    If idiot means that i am not searching for everyfucking way to squeze the last penny out of my customers,
    instead of gave them something back for playing and paying my game for so long.
    With makes a lot of money btw.

So imagine u have a flatrate for all baseballgames on ur PayTV.

And then hey the top game on every weekend costs now extra cash.

But wait i know, u will be happy and pay it.
    because that is capitalism *yeah*
    German player, sorry for bad grammar.

Quote Originally Posted by Wattsxi
    oh ok, we have addons like that already. hell we even have macros that can do it with the click of a button.
    i'd like to know how to do this automatically

Quote Originally Posted by Znuff
    2. Where's my ANDROID app? -_- (considering the actual market share of android phones is bigger than the iphone's)
    That's because Androids are on all carriers in the USA and iPhone is exclusive to just AT&T. The only market share that Android is 'bigger' than iPhone is in the states I'm pretty sure, and they JUST started beating them in sales because most people are waiting for the summer to upgrade to the iPhone 4G.

Quote Originally Posted by clerice
    Every time I see someone with the word "anarchy" in their name or signature I become immediately dissatisfied. Most people that attach this word to themselves are in a "special" class of their own. Now, instead of making a crappy blanket statement, explain concisely how asking 3$/month for a PREMIUM SERVICE isn't right. On the other hand, how about you go spend months working on an iphone app (make it good) and then put it up on the iStore for free. Permanently.

Didn't think so.
    I don't really care what you think is right. I don't want these kind of services in a game I enjoy playing on daily basis being introduced because they didn't exist at the time I started playing. I want my subscription fee to be able to pay for everything, but instead the company introduces this garbage that I don't want anyone to be able to use.

Quote Originally Posted by Florentzia
    @clerice

Thansk for answer in my Quote man.

So, maybe i am an idiot.
    If idiot means that i am not searching for everyfucking way to squeze the last penny out of my customers,
    instead of gave them something back for playing and paying my game for so long.
    With makes a lot of money btw.

So imagine u have a flatrate for all baseballgames on ur PayTV.

And then hey the top game on every weekend costs now extra cash.

But wait i know, u will be happy and pay it.
    because that is capitalism *yeah*
    First of all, every content patch is a giving something back to the people that pay their subscriptions. Maybe WoW should go the way of EQ and charge us for Ruby Sanctum? How about the pre-cataclysm patch? Maybe we should have to pay for that plus a premium because the old world is changing!

Secondly, you just presented a horrid example. This is akin to saying "You get 50 channels for 15$/month!" and then coming along down the road and saying "New! Channel 51! To view this channel, your bill will rise just shy of 3$ per month, but you might enjoy it and can cancel at any time." You see the difference?

And yes, you are still an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Wattsxi
    wooo another money grab.

ok, people that actually use the ah alot will have no use for this, we go through 1000's of auctions every day, and were on enough as is. not to mention we have access to our addons.

people that just buy a flask or some food a few times a week arent gonna pay 3 bucks to do that.

so whats that leave us with? stupid people, im looking at you star horse buyers.

now, if they up'd the cap and allowd somehow addon useage, then ill consider it.
    I lawl at your hate of the star steed, It's BoA.. thats why i got it...

But anyway on topic, I'm unsure about this.. i'd try it if Bizz could understand the Iphone has been beat.. go go Android OS
    LFG is like a playground. the idea is great but retarded kids ruin it for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyskato View Post
    Is it bad that I think that Draenei fan art is really hot?
    fap fap fap
    What?

Too much.

Quote Originally Posted by anarchy14
    I don't really care what you think is right. I don't want these kind of services in a game I enjoy playing on daily basis being introduced because they didn't exist at the time I started playing. I want my subscription fee to be able to pay for everything, but instead the company introduces this garbage that I don't want anyone to be able to use.
    Well I pay for my account and my fiancée's account, so I have twice as much say as you do and I think you should go play in traffic. This will not affect you, it is more for people who actually have jobs and spend a lot of their time on the road.

It's funny though that what I said about people using the word "anarchy" is reflected in your statements. Self-serving people that insist they know better than the people in charge. If you don't like it, quit WoW and get off these forums.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Viceversa
    Next is the buying of gear
    "New Iphone auction house app!"

"Next is the buying of gear"

haha! /facepalm

First of all, every content patch is a giving something back to the people that pay their subscriptions. Maybe WoW should go the way of EQ and charge us for Ruby Sanctum? How about the pre-cataclysm patch? Maybe we should have to pay for that plus a premium because the old world is changing!

Secondly, you just presented a horrid example. This is akin to saying "You get 50 channels for 15$/month!" and then coming along down the road and saying "New! Channel 51! To view this channel, your bill will rise just shy of 3$ per month, but you might enjoy it and can cancel at any time." You see the difference?

And yes, you are still an idiot.
    No need for flames here Clerice chill a bit.

I don't like the pressure WoW is adding to the customer base. I mean by that they are ruining the general mood of the game by introducing mercantile attempts here and there.

It's like taking a nice walk in a private park (entry fee) versus having a nice walk in that park with an employee following you everywhere and trying to sell you shit every hour.

I think you might get the point. You clearly see the aim of making money off of you, it's not subtle in any way, and that is what grosses me out.

15+ Year Old Account

You see the difference?
    I see it, and a new channel is NEW.

Your example is as horrible as mine :P

Also i would say 20% is not shy
    German player, sorry for bad grammar.

GREAT!!! Now Gold Farmers can play the AH without even getting into the game!!!!

Shaman PvP Theory
    - "that all sounds nice but i prefer the hide behind a rock and dps method, and if they target you, ghost wolf, and if they start attacking you, bend over and prepare yourself psychologically."
    -Thunderspike

Deleted

This is already a way to buy gear from real money.

since thx to this new "feauture" you can double/triple/10x your income and buy every BoE (world drop, crafted) on demand while it would have taken you ages when spending 30 mins a day on the AH

Hehe, write a wrapper for the web AH with similar functionality to Auctioneer and you're set.