Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Look at my Resto. Gear OK?

With double solace you can pretty much have no more mp5 on your gear and be just fine as long as you remember to use mana tide, refresh water shield, and pot during longer fights like LK. mindlessly spamming heals that are 90% overheal and expecting to have no mana issues is when you get into trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by Eel
    I don't get this fuss about mana.
    Even at end game raiding I use around 190 mp5 at the moment, it will go even lower with my last BiS items, and its absolutely fine with dual Solace. Mp5 is not a problem and I'd really suggest you learn to play your class, read up on what your abilities does, then we can talk.
    Dual Solace is basically like having 272 Mp5 added to your character sheet, so it's not as if "mp5 is trash don't use it", it's just with dual solace you have more than enough. If you don't have dual solace, some Mp5 on gear isn't bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypernetic
    Having an abundance of mana at the end of a fight isn't really a good thing.
    Tis very true. However if something happens such as another healer goes down early in the fight or other things simply go wrong, you have mana to fall back on. When you finish fights with ~2% mana, you have almost no room for raid error.
    Quote Originally Posted by fizikz View Post
    TOXOPLASMA PARASITES ARE RUINING THE GAME!!!!!!
    Blizz needs to stop nerfing the game based on people wiith toxoplasma parasites!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pomop
    Tis very true. However if something happens such as another healer goes down early in the fight or other things simply go wrong, you have mana to fall back on. When you finish fights with ~2% mana, you have almost no room for raid error.
    That's like asking the grp that always gets a drenai in thier grp to always gem for max hit "just in case (s)he dies".

If stuff happens then you work together to pick up the slack.

@ OP. what exactly did you want from the forums....

do you always come bottom of meters and need help
    do you always run out of mana and need help
    do you want us to lie down and stroke your epeen because you have some Hc gear? (I hope not with int gems in......)

what is it about your gear that we need to look at that we could not gather from casually grazing toons from WoL.

Thanks for all replys so long.

MP5: There is no need for me to stack more mp5. "Base mp5" + Watershield = 205 + 2x Solace (272) = 477 mp5 (+ Flask/Food if needed)

Int-Gems: The idea behind gemming int was to increase my mana. Another option is gemming crit. You have any other options? Tell me

Achivments/Boss-Kills: I taked a break untlil last week of 2-3 Month.

What I want?
    Tell me if you guys would take other items or gems.

@Esrgoode:
    If I do not use this board to ask about the next gear/gems to take.. I will delete my account here...

Quote Originally Posted by GV-Knuf

@Esrgoode:
    If I do not use this board to ask about the next gear/gems to take.. I will delete my account here...
    lol.. if you want us to critique your gear, some background would be good. And this is a good board... well for views.. I would say advice but that may require some filtering

Personally I would say:

Lose the int gems and the weaker solace for the abacus or even the war token on some fights, change your meta to revialising skyflare (personal preference), change the blue gem in your gloves for haste, swap the LK mace for Hc trauma..

But then I am guessing as I dont know...

1) how many healers you have
    2) what your role is.. if its tank healing them change you idol to either the PvP one of the badger one
    3) what your spell cast charicteristcs are, if you cast CH 90% of teh time, then you can swap in a lot more haste
    4) do you get access to innervates
    5) what content you are doing

Is that better.. but I am looking into my crystal ball and making a whole heap of assumptions as you have not given any information as to how we can help you improve.. improve to do what... CH spam more, tank heal better, use more mana, save more mana, generic next step gear choince or what?

I am happy for you to ask for help to improve, but spending 30s with a "hi cool-bro" post and then getting uppity when someone asks what you are actauuly wanting as a response is not a great way to get the information you seek...

Esr.

Quote Originally Posted by Esrgoode
    That's like asking the grp that always gets a drenai in thier grp to always gem for max hit "just in case (s)he dies".

If stuff happens then you work together to pick up the slack.
    I guess.... However if you go oom, you are then a useless healer. And if you are oom, you can't work to pick up the slack, thus putting more pressure on the other healers.

@op, don't gem int. It is not needed. If you have mana issues..... ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

If not, then you still don't need to gem int. The only reason to gem int is if you simply don't have enough mana. And the only time that occurs, is shortly after hitting 80. Gem haste or spell power, whichever you prefer.
    Quote Originally Posted by fizikz View Post
    TOXOPLASMA PARASITES ARE RUINING THE GAME!!!!!!
    Blizz needs to stop nerfing the game based on people wiith toxoplasma parasites!!!

Deleted

This topic makes me want to ask:

If you have the t10 4-set, is it better to stack mp5 and flask sp, or stack crit and flask mp5?

Quote Originally Posted by TOMGC
    This topic makes me want to ask:

If you have the t10 4-set, is it better to stack mp5 and flask sp, or stack crit and flask mp5?
    Gem haste, wear as much SP/haste/crit gear as possible, get two regen trinkets, and flask SP.

Edit: That's the general way it's done, if you don't have the trinkets to do so you will need to wear some Mp5 gear. Anyway, even with the 4pc benefiting from crit, haste is still your primary stat. You get enough crit from talents, raid buffs, and gear.

Your not even using the right Meta for Dual Solace