Graphic Card manucaturer?

Simple and short, what should i choose between Gigabyte - MSI - EVGA? planning on getting a gtx 480 graphic card. Also I own a Gigabyte motherboard in case that counts.

Cheers.

Re: Graphic Card manucaturer?

They are all the same. GTX480 is just to new to have any custom variants. Just the sticker on the card, bundle and warranty differs. Get the one with the best warranty.
    How did he die ?

His death was caused by pneumonia induced by daggers to the chest.Repeatedly.

Quote Originally Posted by Skids
    Simple and short, what should i choose between Gigabyte - MSI - EVGA? planning on getting a gtx 480 graphic card. Also I own a Gigabyte motherboard in case that counts.

Cheers.
    I would go with EVGA, they have excellent customer service, and I don't know anyone who has had complaints about them.

15+ Year Old Account

Of the three, I'd probably say EVGA also. I've heard mixed reviews on MSI, and I have no experience with Gigabyte video cards, only motherboards.

Evga fo sho.

As far as I know all DX11 cards are currently manufactured by ATI/Nvidia only and are those so-called reference boards with every single component coming from the same plant. Different brands have only different sticker on top. Some ATI cards might also have custom cooling on them. With GTX400 cards just pick the brand that has best warranty/OEM bundle, the hardware will be 100% identical.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

I feel that MSI have better tuning programs than EVGA etc. If you end up with a faulty card the brand will have little to do with it when it comes to those 3 brands as all 3 are very good.