Page 19 of 36 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: Female Worgen Preview Pictures

For some reason, when someone leaked the model for the female worgen without the skin (just a solid black figure) it seemed to look "better" than what was posted on page 1 of this thread. Maybe it left more for the imagination, I don't know. The models on page 1 look........ I'm having a hard time finding the right word. I want to say generalized or uninteresting.

they only looked decent in plate, but its still a work in progress

10+ Year Old Account

come on blizz, add the hair styles!!!!!!!!!!!! i want my really long horse tail and pigtails!!!!!!
    and the shoulder arent stupidly small yay
    Their filthyness STAAAINNS me~~

IBY (In Before Yiff)

RIP normal not freakish wow.

Cerabret100

Quote Originally Posted by Clamor
    i hope they do something more with these female worgen because right now, they look absolutely terrible.
    well the fact that the game isn't even in open beta would probably indicate it isn't the final product. I don't mean to be rude, but isn't that simple application of logic and common sense?

It even says on the front page that they're a work in progress.

this is probly the first and only time people will ask for more hair on a female ;D

In before yiff ? You're royally late. Thank goodness I'm horde. I'd be so embarassed to play alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by holyman
    this is probly the first and only time people will ask for more hair on a female ;D
    lol´d

btw.

Happy Birthday

We waited this long... for that?

Worst model so far.
    Can't say it better myself. And can't believe ppl actually like this..... "They're so ferocious rawr I was affraid they'll be cute puppies!" They're friggin' females, they're supposed to be attractive!! You want ferocious monsters, play males. And this?.. What.. What is this? It's like if their human form is not a curvy sexy pretty human females, but a blood elf female active lesbian who's also old (however much it is in blood elf years). Some friggin' mutated shemale.... Biggest disappointment ever for me personally.

They have really small heads :|

the female Worgen looks nice even without the hair

and... happy birthday Boub.

Happy Birthday!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zom
    You have to laugh at the replies in here.

"They look too cute and not ferocious enough".

"They look too mean and not pretty enough".

"They look like cats".

"They look like lizards"

"They look like horses".

Apparently horses, cats and lizards all look the same.

Proof that people will never be happy and all character models should be untextured cubes.

This thread also shows why I'm for abortion.
    ^

They look fine right now. Those who say they're reskinned female draenei need to be complaining that trolls are reskinned orcs (they both have hunchbacks, same model!11)

Also, I never got the logic of "It's curvy, therefore it cannot be fierce. Wait, what's an alpha? And what does WIP mean?"

woot!!!

it's my b-day too today
    banned 5 times and still counting

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Niiku
    Guys. Wow. It's not a draenei reskinned. XD People said the same sort of thing about the new druid forms, that it was the same model with a new skin.

Go open up modelviewer and compare it to these pictures. I mean, I keep giggling every time I see a "ZOMG ITS A DRAENEI WITH PAWS" comment here.
    The fact that you've *already* made the face your avatar implies to me that you're already obsessed with it, therefore your opinion is probably biased.

They are just reskinned Draenei for the most part. Obviously it's not a direct copy paste, but you'd be retarded not to see the similarities. Then realize that pretty much everything in Cata is a rehash of something that already exists and it makes perfect sense.

That said, I do plan on making my main into a Worgen (Mage). I do enjoy the look of them.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age"

Love the models. I understand that some of the posses maybe the same animations from other models to just act as fillers.

I wonder if having no hair will be an option on the character creation page. I love how in the "leather" picture you can see that one of her ears has rips in it! Such great detail!

Happy Birthday too~

It's official, Blizzard really IS trying to corner the furry demographic. ;D

About time.. and yeah, seems to be missing hair. Looks really odd this way.

What is with all these "worgens are a furries paradise" or "they ruined the game cause they are for furries"? Seriously, I have never heard of a furry before worgens were announced as playable chars, ever!

People need to shut up because;
    1. People are not going to play worgens to masturbate.
    2. People are not going to somehow loose 90% of their IQ for playing worgens.
    3. People who are stupid are not more likely to play worgens, goblins, night elves, blood elves than any other race!

Seriously, what is up with people on these boards? I guarantee that people saying these kind of things are the stupid people in this game and most of you will be making both of the new races or have the "gay" blood elves or w/e other races you think are "4 nubs".

/Rant off

Anyway. I think these models look pretty awesome. I would like to see them with hair but I am currently really impressed with them.

Looks feral and hawt 8).
    Also,happy b-day!