Page 24 of 36 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: Female Worgen Preview Pictures

My forehead is red and throbbing in pain from the /facepalms and /headdesks from the idiots in this thread. They are NOT reskinned female draenei. Oh, if I knew that I would not get banned, I would fire up my wowmodelviewer with the worgen and do a side-by-side of female worgen and female draenei to prove that they are NOT the same.

The ONLY similarities between the 2 are their legs. Even then, not really.

And worgen =/= furry. I laugh at all the horde saying stupid shit about furries are coming to the alliance, when they have had furries "infesting" the horde for the past 5.5 years! I know for a fact that many people who play tauren are furries. Just about every tauren I have ever met in game has been a furry. Oh, but that's just fine and dandy because they are playing horde, and those aren't the "lolfurries" that will swarm to the worgen. Horde have the "good furries".

Quote Originally Posted by Cyan12
    would want them to have more facical hair/fur aswell (in the face/cheeks etc), i guess blizz will do that tho, made something quick in paint:

These are great, and proof that hair really does make a difference. Stop whining guys, the models will look cool once they're finished. >.<
    UHNNN DA FUNK

First off, Happy Birthday to you! Hope you continue to have many more days ahead As far as the PTR finally being available for testing on the US PTR server, this is really cool. I've been on several PTR's involving BC and WotLK content. Looking forward to testing out Ruby Sanctum.

Hope to see you in Cataclysm
    Work in Progress....

Holy shit lol it is my birthday too =D We're awesome

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaajsssss

Boubouille!

do you people read what blizzard puts out or just look at the fucking pictures geez

Quote Originally Posted by Stàrsky
    Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaajsssss

Boubouille!
    I like how the picture took the time to say "Who's" but used "Your" instead of "You're" =(

Quote Originally Posted by Sparklelord
    I like how the picture took the time to say "Who's" but used "Your" instead of "You're" =(
    Don't ruin my moment

Quote Originally Posted by Cyan12
    would want them to have more facical hair/fur aswell (in the face/cheeks etc), i guess blizz will do that tho, made something quick in paint:
    STOP with the tails, worgen have NEVER HAD TAILS and they NEVER will.....

Also Happy Birthday! I appreciate everything you have done for us on your website... Keep it up =).

The long awaited debut! I actually fairly like these models, not bad.
    Strikke 80 Holy Paladin/Darkspear US

10+ Year Old Account

i love them, they're so pretty. i'm so excited for my worgen druid!

Happy Birthday Boub!! Have fun today!

Quote Originally Posted by Clamor
    ive imagined them with hair...or other added features and it still looks bad.

you might want to imagine to yourself that not everyone jumps to conclusions. most of us know its not the final product, but when building anything it needs a good foundation, in which this is lacking.

nothing is perfect and i dont hate the game but this makes me not want to play worgen even more so then before.
    The model is HIGHLY acceptable. Good expressions, not hard to look at BUT not nice enough to look like "hawt furries", and I can imagine their other faces and hair styles. So IMO it looks perfectly fine.

And you better as hell make a Worgen AND a Goblin for the so called "epic" starting areas they'll have. AND Worgen have that really cook transformation animation. XD

i Really love the way they look even thou its a draenei model without the tail horns and tentacles but it have fur as well gief worgen shamans and i will race change ASAP cause of the awesome bad ass looks

Happy birthday!
    Lilian Voss Fanclub!

Quote Originally Posted by Slavemaker
    STOP with the tails, worgen have NEVER HAD TAILS and they NEVER will.....

Also Happy Birthday! I appreciate everything you have done for us on your website... Keep it up =).
    Everything this person said.

10+ Year Old Account

damn, I love 'em!

Gief cataclysm naow!

Im way too excited and cant wait for cataclysm to come out..Bring on the Howl!

Happy Birthday Boub!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

female worgens are gonna be suwieeeeet!

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    No, Vanish isn’t working properly and breaks when you breathe on the rogue funny.

also happy bday

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    No, Vanish isn’t working properly and breaks when you breathe on the rogue funny.

right now there is 3000thousands naruto/hentai/mmorgp fans that are wanking to this...