Page 26 of 36 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: Female Worgen Preview Pictures

Wish they added hairstyles with the models. It'd make a better first impression hehe
    I see that your profile picture on Facebook is a car....
    I didn't know that you were a Transformer..

furryfags gonna... fap

I'm of the opinion that they look good in their aggressive stances, however, the "Idle" type looks needs some work... and maybe work on how the neck looks needs to be done as well.

Also, I love the look of the D3 Assassination Set ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by chotnik
    furryfags gonna... fap
    anythings better than necrophiliaces playing undead.

Quote Originally Posted by Yomiko
    Don't worry, they'll add more cute faces to the Worgens guys. If you look at the pictures again only three faces were possibly shown, all decently "feral" looking. Since when did they release a race with only THREE face options? I can't name any..(femtrolls and femrocs have about 7 faces and that is probably the lowest) Which I have no problem with, they look really good as that. I'm happy the most about the body above all other things. I think they'll have the biggest breasts in-game now. Curvy body, not too much. Small waist-ed but it matches her body quite well. Even though I only like 10-15% animal-like qualities in artwork I draw (not like I ever draw anything more than ears on a human) I love her paws/fur/face.

The models obviously aren't finished, the teeth/ears/fur in places are choppy and not textured completely. And with hair it'll look a lot better. I really like the face with the one in the white dress, very cute looking.
    Female trolls have six faces, only one cute one, and female orcs have two cute faces, not sure how many ugly ones (five maybe). Female tauren only have four faces, making them the race with the least amount of face options. But I agree, I highly doubt that the female worgen will only see three faces. I mean, they have over 20 hair options, why only three faces? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Soldrethar
    anythings better than necrophiliaces playing undead.
    So you think...

Quote Originally Posted by lolcantdothat
    So you think...
    ]

so you think people who (not even all of the people in this group, for one thing) have a sexual attraction to HUMANOID animals, aka animals with human like bodys (but with animal heads) are worse than people who are attracted to DEAD BODIES?

These pictures are terrible. If you aren't done blizzard, why don't you uhh, wait until you are?
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7382676545570345084

The leg structure reminds me a lot of draenei females. just not as hot.

Ugh, I hate, hate, hate it.
    Watered-down features and straight posture, while male worgen look awesome and are hunched over.
    What's with making female species look delicate in comparison? Look at how male trolls are hunched, too. Anyone see a pattern here?
    I really wish some female designers were on the WoW team, because I'm tired of looking at dainty flowers.
    I guess I'll be rolling male toon again because I want to look fierce and capable of doing damage. When will Blizzard think of female gamers and quit insulting them? Look how they made the blood elf males buffer because of QQing self-conscious nerds but then prettied up the trolls and tauren. So sick of hulk guys and frail girls!

Quote Originally Posted by Soldrethar
    ]

so you think people who (not even all of the people in this group, for one thing) have a sexual attraction to HUMANOID animals, aka animals with human like bodys (but with animal heads) are worse than people who are attracted to DEAD BODIES?

Why yes it is - just kidding

i love me some flesh

God they are awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowIceAvian
    I think you're both fucking freaks. Neither dead bodies nor animals can give any sort of consent, neither dead bodies nor animals were designed to be mated with living human beings, and neither dead bodies nor animals SHOULD be a fetish for you.
    I'd say when a dog is humping your leg he's giving consent.
    Jokes aside, I'd also like to say along the lines of consent, drunk girls shouldn't be a fetish either.

Nice can't wait to play one!

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowIceAvian
    Dogs hump your leg because they're aroused and nothing else is available. That doesn't mean they want to fuck you or that they're giving "consent". They're just relieving themselves because they're goddamn stupid animals.
    Haha yeah, I thought someone would take it seriously so I edited my post
    I hate furries, and Alliance doesn't need the disgusting tauren furries transferring over.

Fantasy animal-creatures have all the intelligence in the world to give consent. There a difference between an animal and a mythical human-animal hybrid

Happy birthday Boubouille!!!! Female Worgens look really bad imo. I hope the hair when added makes them look... normal (if you can say that for a wolf, man, magic thing.)

wow, worth the wait. happy bday boub

Quote Originally Posted by Menegroth
    Fantasy animal-creatures have all the intelligence in the world to give consent. There a difference between an animal and a mythical human-animal hybrid
    But either way you're still attracted to animals, which is sick and wrong.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Daimiena
    These pictures are terrible. If you aren't done blizzard, why don't you uhh, wait until you are?
    Uhm, because we've been bitching, moaning, and demanding that they release something about them for weeks on end now?
    You can't have your cake and eat it too.
    Either you get unfinished pictures (Which is SOME sort of information) and you bitch about them being ugly.
    Or you bitch about not getting any information at all.
    Sense, you make none.