Page 27 of 36 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: Female Worgen Preview Pictures

Quote Originally Posted by Freiya
    But either way you're still attracted to animals, which is sick and wrong.
    Would you also agree that men that are attracted to men are sick and wrong? What about women attracted to women? Certain races attracted to other races?

I'm not attracted to animals, but I am curious on how people like you stand on similar topics.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowIceAvian
    I think you're both fucking freaks. Neither dead bodies nor animals can give any sort of consent, neither dead bodies nor animals were designed to be mated with living human beings, and neither dead bodies nor animals SHOULD be a fetish for you.
    Dog breeders force dogs to have sex with each other, even if they don't want to in order to produce puppies. What would you classify this as?

Intimidating, looks like a reindeer.

This has gone extremely off-topic. Can we keep it to actual discussion of the models, instead of flimsy references to necrophilism, bestiality, and homophobia?

And then I remembered this was the internet, and laughed a little on the inside

Anyway, even without hair, I think that the models actually look pretty nice. Elegant is a good word for it, I think, though the cloth models honestly look really bad.

Personally I love the female worgen model, the textures keep fur qualities while being very smooth and highlighting both the animalistic features of the worgen nature, along with the feminin features of it's humanity.

Deleted

I hate furries, and Alliance doesn't need the disgusting tauren furries transferring over.
    Racist.

Ugh, I hate, hate, hate it.
    Watered-down features and straight posture, while male worgen look awesome and are hunched over.
    What's with making female species look delicate in comparison? Look at how male trolls are hunched, too. Anyone see a pattern here?
    I really wish some female designers were on the WoW team, because I'm tired of looking at dainty flowers.
    I guess I'll be rolling male toon again because I want to look fierce and capable of doing damage. When will Blizzard think of female gamers and quit insulting them? Look how they made the blood elf males buffer because of QQing self-conscious nerds but then prettied up the trolls and tauren. So sick of hulk guys and frail girls!
    Uh oh, I spy a "OMFG GIRLS SHOULD HAVE ALL MOHAWKS WITH BALD STYLES AND HUGE MUSCLES AND LOOK LIKE TOTAL LESBIANS OR ELSE IM GONNA GET MAD AND BITCH ABOUT HOW GIRLY THIS LOOKS BECAUSE IM A BURLY WOMAN GOD DAMMIT."

Thats great you want to roll a male, but guess what? Some girls like their models to be pretty. Don't like the pretty? Go roll a male, don't bitch about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Treeston
    Looks more like female foxes.
    Which to me, seems fitting structurally...

Also...GREY FOOOOXXXX!

Happy Birthday B-boy! :-*

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Sarracenia
    Would you also agree that men that are attracted to men are sick and wrong? What about women attracted to women? Certain races attracted to other races?

I'm not attracted to animals, but I am curious on how people like you stand on similar topics.

What...the hell. Why would you even try and compare someone being attracted to an animal in a sexual manner, to someone being attracted to a fellow human? You're an idiot, stop talking now.

Dog breeders force dogs to have sex with each other, even if they don't want to in order to produce puppies. What would you classify this as?
    IT'S CALLED BREEDING.
    This signature intentionally left blank.

MIGHT actually be interesting to run with the skin/skunk anansie on we got there tbh but ye hair please!
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    I knew it would be useful to be french at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx
    just get a mac. It's like sleeping with a fat chick to avoid STD's.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberzombie

What...the hell. Why would you even try and compare someone being attracted to an animal in a sexual manner, to someone being attracted to a fellow human? You're an idiot, stop talking now.

IT'S CALLED BREEDING.
    Men can't breed with men, and women can't breed with women, and people can't breed with non people, so in that sense it's the same concept.

Either way, many people consider homosexuality to be as "un natural" as beastiality or pedophilia, because it's sex that can't even theoretically lead to conception.

I don't tend to look at it that way, personally, but if you start with the premise that sex exists for procreation only, then the logic is fairly sound.

I do object to furries, not because I find the notion sinful; rather I find them to be sort of pathetic, in the same way as most role players. But hey, I'm sure they're not doing it for my approval, so as long as they can keep it within the TOS/EULA guidelines it doesn't matter too much what I think about it.

10+ Year Old Account

And Worgen Females look ... beasty. Still like Draenei more

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberzombie

A lot of people have double standards. 100 years ago in America people would of said "Why would you even try to compare a male being attracted to another male in a sexual manner, to a male being attracted to a female? You're an idiot, stop talking now." Though of course these days it is widely accepted.

Relationships with animals was accepted in some cultures indigenously, such as North America and the Middle East. Several cultures built temples (Khajuraho, India) or other structures (Sagaholm, barrow, Sweden) with carvings on the exterior depicting such things, however at Khajuraho these depictions are not on the interior, perhaps depicting that these are things that belong to the profane world rather than the spiritual world, and thus are to be left outside.

Anyways, what I am getting at is that it is entirely moral based. Right now it is widely taboo but who knows what will happen in the next 100 years? Just like homosexuality becoming widely accepted as well as different races getting married becoming widely accepted.

Again, it is certainly of no interest of mine. I just find it interesting how different people view different things differently.

Happy birthday Boub.
    The female worgen looks okay, but I dont think I will roll a female when I'm trying them out.

10+ Year Old Account

Anyways, what I am getting at is that it is entirely moral based. Right now it is widely taboo but who knows what will happen in the next 100 years? Just like homosexuality becoming widely accepted as well as different races getting married becoming widely accepted.

Again, it is certainly of no interest of mine. I just find it interesting how different people view different things differently.
    Holy shit, stop talking. How can you even compare HOMOSEXUALITY (= meaning: SAME gender) to something like ZOOPHILIA? How can you even think about ANIMALS getting married to HUMANS? They have rights, but they can't express themselves. This would be animal abuse.

Quote Originally Posted by chotnik
    furryfags gonna... fap
    ^ Seriously confused person. A gay male wouldn't fap to a female and a lesbian woman can't technically fap.

A lot of misinformation and hate being thrown around in this thread. One- Worgen are not the only WoW Furry race. Trolls are actually covered in short fur. Tauren are a bovine-like race.

Two- Bestiality (humans forcing themselves on animals) is wrong in the same sense Pedophilia is. The target of the sexual desire is not able to consent. Are you saying someone who finds a "short person" attractive, is a pedo?

It's the exact same stereotype. Furry does not equal bestiality.

Now, back on topic.

The skins for the models are looking great. I look forward to seeing more face choices.

Quote Originally Posted by phai
    Holy shit, stop talking. How can you even compare HOMOSEXUALITY (= meaning: SAME gender) to something like ZOOPHILIA? How can you even think about ANIMALS getting married to HUMANS? They have rights, but they can't express themselves. This would be animal abuse.
    I try not to have double standards. And when I said races I meant human races.

I can't wait to rape every fugly female Worgen I find. Damn they look stupid.

Oh and grats Boub!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

I lol'd.