Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Halion Video, Blue posts, SSOTD

Man there's a lot about this fight I want to know more about. I thought that once you pushed him into the twilight realm you just burn him down. But this video totally changes that.

From the looks of it, unless your tank is a super hero, you're gonna need 2 tanks for every boss.

YEY! move from fire and heal!

Quote Originally Posted by Mansons
    That was mirror image. The mage is firespec, the mirror image was using frostbolt.
    Well that explains that :P

Nice, the fight looks very fun compared to the other fail dragon fights this expac

Quote Originally Posted by Kavalir
    Because really the $10-15 million dollars you make every month from subscriptions doesn't already cover all your salary / state of the art tools and hardware. Wish they'd just admit that they introduce the flavour purchasable items cause they wanna increase their stock options and xmas bonus.
    What did that have to do with anything? The statement you quoted says right there, they're offering some premium services and they think they're being pretty reasonable about it. Why do players act like Blizzard should be giving THEM money or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Kavalir
    Because really the $10-15 million dollars you make every month from subscriptions doesn't already cover all your salary / state of the art tools and hardware. Wish they'd just admit that they introduce the flavour purchasable items cause they wanna increase their stock options and xmas bonus.

Dear. Christ. Tungsten even thinks you are dense.tm

The fact that they are straight up telling us it won't happen and talk about how they feel about their subscribers should be enough to stop comments like this one.

Also...it is implied these things are created to generate more revenue, it's called business. However, the money that comes from these things ensures a better product as they can afford to continue development of the game as well as other products. And if they want to make some extra cash so they all get bonuses and raises? Good. I think anyone that can create a great product or service deserves it, especially if the increase in expense is optional to all users. Unlike, for example...Canadian telecom.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius
    What did that have to do with anything? The statement you quoted says right there, they're offering some premium services and they think they're being pretty reasonable about it. Why do players act like Blizzard should be giving THEM money or something?
    Because people ignore the obvious, to prove some kind of greater conspiracy.
    Then he fapped to his own pseudo-intellectualism and no one ever loved him. Ever.

The End

if they don't tune this fight 300% in hc almost every #1-100 guild will clear rs hours after release
    looks like another recycled (and very easy) fight to me (portals from kalecgos, eye beam from cthun, meteors from kj and spreading fire from archimonde)

bad content filler is bad.
    lmao at all the "epic fight" comments, probably never played wow before wotlk -.-

Quote Originally Posted by nethariel.
    if they don't tune this fight 300% in hc almost every #1-100 guild will clear rs hours after release
    looks like another recycled (and very easy) fight to me (portals from kalecgos, eye beam from cthun, meteors from kj and spreading fire from archimonde)

bad content filler is bad.
    Content is content, you are free to quit at any time.

So the new Westfall def. needs a floating cow in the beam of energy, or at the very least, floating Old Blanchy.
    Thanks Drael

Marcus Human Warrior
    Tyran Human Priest

Looks a little easy but fun which is all I really want. What was that Shadow Priests DPS just curious.

Deleted

Hmm looks interesting, probably not pugable due to some enrage timer Blizz will put in. I mean, not pugable by random group from trade in badge gear doing 4k 25man buffed each...

Re: Is Remote AH an ingame advantage?
    There will be an advantage where users can and have time to access internet in a situation where they can't play the game, such as at work or school. Ones at disadvantage are the people who will refuse to pay the fee to have that option and/or don't have access to internet at work. I hope Blizzard will restrict abuse of this service through scripting.

Personally I don't like remote AH because I refuse to spend anymore RL time with it. So I will be at a disadvantage because there will be a lot more access to the AH.

Blizzard is really spinning this. Since this service isn't free... so how close is this to paying real money for in game gold?

I went and took an image on live servers right now of where the SS of the day was taken in cataclysm.

Quote Originally Posted by clerice
    Content is content, you are free to quit at any time.
    You're also free to be displeased with the garbage Blizzard has released in the past 2 years. As a matter of fact, being a paying customer entitles you more so to voice your displeasure.

10+ Year Old Account

That fight looks cool

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by nethariel.
    awesome content filler is awesome.
    Portals + beam + meteors + truckloads of fire = Touhou-epic fight. I say that this is a really great and accomplished way to combine boss mechanics.

Btw, fixed your comment.

Looks like a fun fight, never gonna play it though
    I quit until Cataclysm :

And we will NEVER have faction changes either.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

The mechanics of this fight look very simple, but it looks like it will be fun for the first couple of kills. Also theres another Halion 25 video from a tank prospective on youtube.