What to buy next w/ Frost Emblems? Tank question

I am currently looking to upgrade my next piece for my tank set. I am leaning towards either:

A) New gloves (T10 or 264 ones, probably the 264 Cat Burglars)
    B) Tank cloak (currently using ArP one)
    C) 264 Idol (Using 245 one)

If I were to get the T10 gloves I would have my 2pc bonus (swapping back to T10 shoulders from the 264s I am using now). Eventually I will get everything but as of now its hard to decide exactly what to get, and its just easier to get people to tell me what to buy instead. ;D

Armory link is below in my signature.

Re: What to buy next w/ Frost Emblems? Tank question

C) should be the last thing you purchase. Generally the idols have the lowest performance-per-badge rate of all the items.

Get the T10, not the 264. T10 set bonus should be one of your priorities.

10+ Year Old Account

4t10, then start looking for something else.

Since yer just hitting the 2piece, that'll keep you busy for a while.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account

Get the 2 piece tier bonus then start grinding for saronites to replace your boots.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by rated
    Get the 2 piece tier bonus then start grinding for saronites to replace your boots.
    No. First and foremost, 4xT10.
    The we'll worry about the rest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qieth
    I don't do math, blind assumptions work so much better for me.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by rated
    use your alts or your gold for saronites >.<

Already used the gold I had and saronites to make Hellfrozen Bonegrinders for my fury warrior.

Thanks guys, I will go ahead and get the rest of my T10.

Quick question. I know the Footpads of Impending Death are the BiS boots for tanking but I just did ICC 25 last night and won the Frostbitten Fur Boots because nobody else needed them. Should I use these for tanking even though its clearly a DPS item? I was using Acidmaw Treads (232 ones) prior to this.

Just wondering, because it will be a while before I can get the mats to get the LW ones crafted.

15+ Year Old Account

You can keep them for now, no problem.

But you'll still miss a good deal of Expertise. Try to get your hands over Sack of Wonder, or the T10 legs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qieth
    I don't do math, blind assumptions work so much better for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Manatola
    Quick question. I know the Footpads of Impending Death are the BiS boots for tanking but I just did ICC 25 last night and won the Frostbitten Fur Boots because nobody else needed them. Should I use these for tanking even though its clearly a DPS item? I was using Acidmaw Treads (232 ones) prior to this.

Just wondering, because it will be a while before I can get the mats to get the LW ones crafted.

Those are fine. The only difference as mentioned above is the lost of expertise. Which on most fights it is just a threat increase as few bosses in ICC have parry haste. Impending Death are still an upgrade, but I find it hard to dump 4-6k gold on such a minor upgrade.

Yeah, I need the expertise for sure. Hopefully the Sack of Wonder chest will drop tonight in ICC 25 and the T10 Sanc legs/hands will drop in VOA 25 as well. I have 95 frosts waiting to get my next piece, and I want to get the legs/helm but I am avoiding the legs for now just because I am sure they will drop for me in VOA eventually and I will kick myself if I drop 95 frosts on them only to have free ones drop...

Quote Originally Posted by Manatola

These are the best your going to get if you dont fancy chucking at least 4k at the BiS crafted ones. I rolled against 2 rogues when i won mine, no one complained. I previously had the 245 version of Acidmaw Treads so it was a fairly significant upgrade for me.

I'd steer clear of the 264 Cat Burgler gloves - they're DPS gloves. You should get the 4pc T10 first followed by Tank Cloak - EoF belt. I'd get the idol last, well thats the order i did it in, even if you have to downgrade an item from 264 to 251. The 4pc bonus is awesome and often overlooked.