Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...

Re: Ruby Sanctum Update, Blue posts, Comics

Quote Originally Posted by Daez
    You really need to compare items with direct stats. Not doing so is just a waste of time.
    You are right on some points, except that you are forgetting that I was making comparisons to Emblem of Frost items, to show that a large amount of gear gained in Ruby Sanctum as things are now, is hardly worth chasing after.

With regards to the belt of omission, by socketing two times spellpower, one will give seven spellpower socket bonus, the other will give no bonus. Keep in mind however, that you can shift purple gems around to this belt for example, as you will need two blue gems for your meta anyhow. Not only that, but there is a higher amount of intellect present on the Belt of Omission, which means more mana, and for some it means more spellpower.

The incentive for people to do ICC10 is progress at the moment, as well as insight to heroic mode gear. This gear can effectively replace old items by each number exact, which is why people'd keep going. The incentive for Ruby Sanctum10, would have to come from heroic gear.

Finally, I have to agree that yes, this'd be a good instance for starting raiders to head to. But as the finishing instance of an expansion, this does not seem the smartest thing to do. There will be enough of guilds(depending on difficulty) that will be unable to transition from normal to heroic mode. Should these be left out, and instead let newer raiders be catered before the aforementioned guilds?

OK, OK, Final note!

To those shouting that 10man is easier than 25man, I ask of you: Has Lich King10m HC been killed by a 10man strict guild yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Terrafros
    OK, OK, Final note!

To those shouting that 10man is easier than 25man, I ask of you: Has Lich King10m HC been killed by a 10man strict guild yet?
    Guildox says no.

game related or not, I love Questionable Content.

More loot tables!

Paladin? I am not a Paladin, I am a Holydin!

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Terrafros

if you ever did halion on 10 and 25 mode on ptr testing you would know the 10 man version is overall more difficult then 25 man version.

gief patch tommorow " prolly not " but lets hope!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Etho
    i dont ever know we are playing TMORPG-ten man online role play game. why should blizz boost 10 man loot? i want back 40 man slack raids and of course 25 man loot will be better than 10 man. im raiding 25 man raids with guild and my 10 man group is just fun with friends. really man are u 10 man hardcore pro imba raiding guild? just spit on you and go play single rpg if u dont like 25man mechanic or u dont know synchronize with more than 9 players. anyway that map addon is nothin more than copy of a mapster addon.... -.-
    naw man they should go to fucking 80 man raids and to get attuned to the new molten core you have to chop off one of your fingers.

EDIT: and I thought 10 man was generally thought of as slightly more difficult because there's less room for error/bad dps/bad heals. People say "MORE PEOPLE TO MAKE MISTAKES" but you have to realize that's 1/25th of your raid making a mistake, where in ten man it's 1/10th of your raid making the mistake. Which generally will result in a huge DPS loss, if someone gets croaked.

It's kind of funny to see them saying in Cataclysm they are nerfing ARP and evening up 25man and 10man loot and then they make an encounter with another ARP trinket, and with 10man loot so bad I don't think anyone will run it.

i just only want to know when will ruby sanctum be released?

Any new loot discovered after this weeks testing?