Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Ruby Sanctum Update, Blue posts, Comics

Quote Originally Posted by Mugumbo
    whats with the crap loot from ruby sanctum... enhance shamans have 1 decent thing
    ring and trinket. that 2. and all loot probably isnt discovered yet.
    Pondering returning.
    Nikoll - Retribution Paladin

As a proud 10-player raider, I hereby declare the 10-man loot a crock of shit. 10-man guilds shafted again.

I see that Blizzard have found the error in their ways and correcting such for Cataclysm but why not start now? If anything, 10 man mode should get better loot. So many times have I seen people do fuck all in 25-man pugs and we still get the boss down. /rant
    Zizi - Amazo - Dessler - Vormondt.

Aszune - EU

10+ Year Old Account

sup crap looot?
    Si hoc signum legere potes, operis boni in rebus Latinus alacribus et fructuosis potiri potes!

Deleted

meh, arp on almost every melee pieces.

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Nikoll
    ring and trinket. that 2. and all loot probably isnt discovered yet.
    that trinket is alright.. but theres better

Quote Originally Posted by Amazo
    As a proud 10-player raider, I hereby declare the 10-man loot a crock of shit. 10-man guilds shafted again.

I see that Blizzard have found the error in their ways and correcting such for Cataclysm but why not start now? If anything, 10 man mode should get better loot. So many times have I seen people do fuck all in 25-man pugs and we still get the boss down. /rant
    i dont ever know we are playing TMORPG-ten man online role play game. why should blizz boost 10 man loot? i want back 40 man slack raids and of course 25 man loot will be better than 10 man. im raiding 25 man raids with guild and my 10 man group is just fun with friends. really man are u 10 man hardcore pro imba raiding guild? just spit on you and go play single rpg if u dont like 25man mechanic or u dont know synchronize with more than 9 players. anyway that map addon is nothin more than copy of a mapster addon.... -.-

One of the best DLC's yet! ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Etho
    i dont ever know we are playing TMORPG-ten man online role play game. why should blizz boost 10 man loot? i want back 40 man slack raids and of course 25 man loot will be better than 10 man. im raiding 25 man raids with guild and my 10 man group is just fun with friends. really man are u 10 man hardcore pro imba raiding guild? just spit on you and go play single rpg if u dont like 25man mechanic or u dont know synchronize with more than 9 players. anyway that map addon is nothin more than copy of a mapster addon.... -.-
    I'm not quite sure what you just said but it sounds like you hate the idea of working for your loot in Cataclysm.
    Zizi - Amazo - Dessler - Vormondt.

Aszune - EU

Quote Originally Posted by Mugumbo
    that trinket is alright.. but theres better
    i think it will compete with the war token, but it will have to be simmed. for my enh it will be something i seek as i don't ever get to kill putricide with him or do 10 man at all for wfs.
    Pondering returning.
    Nikoll - Retribution Paladin

No additional trinkets in the 10 man version of the instance just sucks, imo.

God damn, that Sharpened Twilight Scale Trinket is imba...

163ArP, proc 1304 ap....

My Warrior screams "GIEF!!" ;D

I'm not quite sure what you just said but it sounds like you hate the idea of working for your loot in Cataclysm.
    What?

"No tips for alliance scum" LOL

Also DLC is great.

sry u are not so smart, but i think u understand well so stop QQ around and try looks cool

10+ Year Old Account

DLC makes me smile.. <3
    “We all know interspecies romance is weird.”
    ― Tim Burton

I'm starting to get dissapointed from the posts lately, they arent very exciting. Well, to me I guess.

/wish for Cata NDA to lift.

Quote Originally Posted by Etho
    http://www.learn-english-online.org/

please go to that site, you need it.

Poor Horace
    Being an NPC must suck. ;o

I've registered on here, because I feel the need to point something out.

The ten man loot is close to useless, because the majority of items can be attained through Emblems of Frost, and at which rate the EoF items are better than the drops on Halion.

Drape of the Violet Tower effectively is better than Abduction's Cover, the new cape from the ten man instance. However, if you prefer haste, Abduction might be a very small upgrade, but not enough to get excited about.
    Belt of Omission COMPLETELY outdoes Misbegotten belt - Upgrade in every possible stat except for one crit point, and attainable from Frost Emblems too.
    Gloves of the Great Horned Owl more or less outdo Changeling Gloves, despite the gloves having one more socket slot.
    Shadow Seeker's Tunic outdoes Gloaming Sark by far.

What can we conclude by this?

Out of six loot items, two are not replaced by emblems, all other items can effectively be replaced just by gathering frost emblems.

Not only that, but the only two loot items that do matter, are both for Melee DPS, meaning that there is no incentive for healers, ranged DPS, and agility classes(tank offspecs can use these as last resort) to even head down to the Ruby Sanctum on 10m mode.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazertrooper
    wait, you actually want loot from a barny raid to have better stats than icc, the FINAL raid of the expansion?

can't believe you wasted time to resgister.
    The ten man loot is close to useless, because the majority of items can be attained through Emblems of Frost