Enhancement--New top dps in catty ?

I was giving this a thought and i guess it depends on what they do with magma and searing but with what there adding to the enhancement arsenal i honestly think not one other class is going to be able to keep up with us dps wise. I mean with the unleashed weapons add extra fire dmg and them adding an extra 50% dmg increase to WF what is stopping us and what can honestly compare to the amount of none stop dps we would be pumping out.

Hopefully they take out lava burst consuming FS because i would hate to glyph for that, but just think of the rotation we would be able to throw together.

Stormstrike--Flame shock--Lava Lash--Earth shock--both unleash weapons

and nothing but lava bursts, lightning/chain lightning bolts, and earth shocks wile your FS ticks away

I already pump out 10k deeps per fight and i cant even imagine what im going to be doing after this expansion drops ;D

Re: Enhancement--New top dps in catty ?

I've been to the future and yes enhancement shamans are topping the dps meters.

yeah only enhancement is getting new skills/abilities, making them totally OP and the "new top dps in catty"
    Quote Originally Posted by ElAmigo
    a burglar has broken into my house while i was tanking yogg so i let him do what ever he wanted cause we were in phase 3....reported him later and he got caught the next day.

My armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Burning+Blade&cn=Andriustin

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Our time is nigh!!
    Me not that kind of Orc!

I'm just not going to comment on the aweful title and ignore the fact that what you posted is a bunch of crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarkastic
    Hopefully they take out lava burst consuming FS because i would hate to glyph for that, but just think of the rotation we would be able to throw together.
    ARE YOU SURE YOU PLAY A SHAMAN?

I mean seriously. You should be shot. Log in right now FS a mob and use LvB. Check out what happens and then come back here and please for the love of god "catty", really?

Ooh yeh forgot to add: About your 10k 'deeps'. You do know that mages and warriors (lolfury with shadowmourne) are pumping upwards of 15k 'deeps' on fights right? So your 10k are hardly impressive. And what exactly makes you think that'll change much in 'catty'?

Well, they previously fixed other "broken" specs (Ret Paladin anyone?) so there's a decent chance.
    I have one being levelled at the moment just in case
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    I knew it would be useful to be french at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx
    just get a mac. It's like sleeping with a fat chick to avoid STD's.

i mean im sitting on 1800 Sp now as enhance and i know when my LBs crit im popping atleast 10ks on them im just wondering tho when they add LB into the mix should we all opp to start using chain lightning instead of reg bolts if we can sustain the mana for it ?

Deleted

We have no idea how much dps enhancement will do in cata, same with how it compares to other classes. Therefore this is pointless.