15+ Year Old Account

Reminder: Signatures & Avatars

Hi everyone! I just wanted to remind you all that the standard forum Signature and Avatar Guidelines still apply, even with RP status.

Specifically:

Quote Originally Posted by Dinnerbone
    Maximum signature width: 500px total. If you have a 250px image and a 300px image side by side, that would be violating this rule.
    Maximum signature height: 100px total. If you have a 75px image and a 50px image one below the other, that would be violating this rule.
    Maximum signature filesize: 50kB total. If you have multiple images then the filesize is added between them. Smilies also count.
    Maximum avatar filesize: 10kB. A helpful guide on how to shrink your avatars may be found here
    Even if you have the coolest picture ever, please do us all a favor and shrink it down (both in filesize and pixels) first!

If your sig is a bit too big, you can either scale/crop it down in an image program (e.g., MSPaint) or use the bbcode image width and height parameters, like this:

Image that's too big (I'm looking at you, Islander!):

Code:
    Scaled down version of the correct size:

[img height=100]http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z185/Veruzer/voljinpropersigcopy.jpg[/img]
    Code:
    [img height=100]http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z185/Veruzer/voljinpropersigcopy.jpg[/img]
    If you're struggling at all getting something to fit, please do feel free to PM me or post in this thread. I'm here to help!

Re: Reminder: Signatures & Avatars

Oh no I am caught!

*burns evidence*

I was deleting it though, so now I look dumb! =P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

Fixed mine

Islander's the good cop. Sunshine's the good cop that's also the hard hand o' tha law!
    Vengeance... it is not what you take back. It is what you justly return.

'The Assassin Commoner' - Story
    Magister Adrius Frostglare - Forsaken
    AdriusFrostglare - Deviant Art Page

I am also glad he laid the picture hammer on people here. Honestly, 1k KB pics are too far.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

<-- isn't affected

hooray for stickin to the rules! :P