Protection Paladin UI

Hello, I'm looking for a good UI for a Paladin tank. If you know of any please post a link.

Kisses, Lor'themar Theron :-*

I searched and I didn't find anything btw, I googled but I want to know your opinions on what's good.
    █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
    This site needs more red.

Re: Protection Paladin UI

As a Paladin tank I don't think there are many addons I would call a must have. The one I find to be most usefull though is TauntMaster. It's a nice little addon that gives each member of your party or raid a simple unit frame that glows orange if they're close to pulling aggro and red if they actually do pull aggro. If somebody pulls aggro you just right-click their unit frame to use righteous defense on them or left-click to cast hand of reckoning on the mob attacking them. Other than that I just set up my action bars and hot keys in such a manner that all the abilities used in the standard 969 rotation are in the order I generally use them in. I also use Omen just to see how threat is looking overall on boss fights, this way if I noticed somebody climbing quick on threat for whatever reason I can be ready to use HoS on them if need be.

I'm kind of just looking for a sleek and good looking UI that works for a prot paladin.
    █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █

The opinion of what makes a good UI for a specific role will vary from one person to the next.
    Try listing a few features you feel it needs, so that may help to narrow it down a bit.
    Or look at a few pre-made ones and figure out what you do and don't like.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Check tankspot they have tanking UIs
    [asdfghjkl says]: Greetings! blizzard is about too launch and new mounts:to,register sign up btl1e-wow-account.org"

Well… some feature I would like it to have would be that it needs to have dark and sleek art, it needs to be as minimalistic as possible and needs raid frames, omen and room for a chat log.

Quote Originally Posted by Fappslot
    Check tankspot they have tanking UIs
    Will do.

I picked up boda UI, It only took minimal additions to Satrina's buff frames and pitbull to configure it for both my paladin and dk. I also had to add a few of my favorite mods like Power Aura's, clique, and pally power.

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...24-BodaUI.html