Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Explain me something about reckoning.

Quote Originally Posted by Lark
    It's not a free attack and never was. It's an acceleration in the next swing, which was a big big deal in stuff like SWP, when double crush gibbed your tank. Beyond that, who cares what it is like 'without the buff'? Who turns the buff off? No one? Good work.
    I'm pointing it out how it was back when Ice crown mattered. Claiming you don't have to worry about Parry haste because Bosses are weak and such doesn't count since it did matter back without the buff. And chances are, with this new raid, there will be Parry haste (never did test it to check).

It's generally considered a free swing since it's a faster than normal one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    I [opinion] [cataclysm feature] and you should to. Anything who disagrees with me that [cataclysm feature] is [opinion] is a big [insult].
    I asked all of my friends and they all agreed with me that [cataclysm feature] is as [opinion] as it is possible to be.
    Blizzard are so [opinion], what [compliment/insult]s they all are!

There, now we can stop posting new topics in the Cataclysm forum altogether.
    And if you disagree with me you're an [insult].

Re: Explain me something about reckoning.

Quote Originally Posted by Copain
    Try doing Icecrown without the buff. Giving the boss free attacks might not be so good when your healers can't keep up.
    Lady D and Sindragosa are, unless I'm misinformed, the only Icecrown bosses who parry-haste. Their melee damage is pretty slight- that was my point. Wipes on those bosses are rarely if ever due to excessive melee damage stressing the healers.