Disc: Still in t9 :)

Yes, ICC10 normal at 11/12 and i still love t9.25 i have. Didnt have much luck from drops and it seems to me T10 2p bonus is not worth for shield spammer (raiding only 10mans with pally and druid). All other pieces of gear is 251/264,

Also rawr puts t9.25 4-set almost equal to 264 offset pieces and 251 t10

So, am i wrong? T9 is so outdated, but 2p t10 is so unusefull for playstyle, and not much luck with offpieces (except with +hit ones)

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: Disc: Still in t9 :)

Quote Originally Posted by Maniac2
    Yes, ICC10 normal at 11/12 and i still love t9.25 i have. Didnt have much luck from drops and it seems to me T10 2p bonus is not worth for shield spammer (raiding only 10mans with pally and druid). All other pieces of gear is 251/264,

Also rawr puts t9.25 4-set almost equal to 264 offset pieces and 251 t10

So, am i wrong? T9 is so outdated, but 2p t10 is so unusefull for playstyle, and not much luck with offpieces (except with +hit ones)
    continue using atleast 2p t9 untill you have 4p t10

win
    Quote Originally Posted by TroyBlade
    Every new dps trinket in the game should be itemised exactly and perfectly for you and also be an upgrade over your current trinkets.
    If this doesn't happen, the game is broken beyond horrific terrible belief and is not worth playing.
    http://www.wow-heroes.com/character/...scale/nysalia/
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/225579/

Heck why not go the whole hog and wear T8-4, if you're really a shield spammer it's considerably better than T9.25.

T9-4 set is really very bad, do not trust rawr's disc/holy module at all.

considering that 10man icc is easier than 10man ulduar I'm thinking it doesn't matter what you wear

@Azyoulike
    It's good that you're thinking outside of the box, but if I'm not mistaken, you lose too much of pure stats to warrant keeping 4p T8. You easily make up most, if not all of the spellpower difference you'd gain from the 2pc T8, and you gain a ton of crit, haste, and intellect, going with T9 and 264 offset.

Agreed, I am totally unimpressed with Rawr's disc/holy module. I take it with a grain of salt for disc, because it's pretty jacked.

Quote Originally Posted by Auraye
    ..unimpressed with Rawr's disc/holy module. I take it with a grain of salt for disc, because it's pretty jacked.
    I don't even bother with Rawr for my healers / tank. Tools like Rawr can be very useful for DPS, but are of markedly little value to others. DPS's role is, aside from occasionally required utility moves like CC / debuff application, to maximize overall damage output to the kill target(s) by tuning their gear to allow use of their spells to the greatest theoretical output. Healers need to dole out their heals where needed - it is often detrimental to just blindly pursue max HPS instead of using 'lower' HPS spells to bring up those who most critically need their attention - and so have to balance stats more carefully to their specific role in the healing corps and to the encounter. Similarly, tanks need to balance survivability (via health, avoidance, and armor) and threat.

Lethal, Thunderhorn-US
    (US #1 2-night guild WoD)
    Tues/Thurs 7-11pm CT
    EN 7/7 Heroic

Quote Originally Posted by Azyoulike
    Heck why not go the whole hog and wear T8-4
    I think I love you

Just remember that divine Aegis as shield spam isnt to good. Pom is good how ever. So go 2 t9 2 t10 then switch at 4t10

And remember the SP bonous over t8 is to big >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Auraye
    @Azyoulike
    It's good that you're thinking outside of the box, but if I'm not mistaken, you lose too much of pure stats to warrant keeping 4p T8. You easily make up most, if not all of the spellpower difference you'd gain from the 2pc T8, and you gain a ton of crit, haste, and intellect, going with T9 and 264 offset.
    It's true though in fact given that we don't need much Int and scale only quite poorly with haste & crit it doesn't really matter. I did ToGC in T8 with no issues at all. GIven the current buffs ICC is not really much harder. It's obviously not optimal, but I would still use it over T9.