Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

The Noble Highelves. [SRP]

The Ghostlands, formerly a wonderful and lush place, where the elves would practice and hone their skills. Tranquillien, the home of many elves that now resided in Silvermoon. Now it was a dreaded land, where ghosts, trolls, undead and wild animals were roaming free to attack any travellers passing by.

In the top Northern Corner above Goldmist Village, a graveyard was situated for the nobles who had once lived there. Most of the gravestones were ravaged, crumbled to dust or unreadable. Yet, in the middle a few family gravetombs seemed to be new. They read: Jerome Sunwhisper, Teacher of the Arcane, loved by his people. And: Saerwen Sunwhisper, talented daughter of the teacher, loved by any.

Walking Tranquillien, Saerwen had forgotten her name, forgotten her past, forgotten everything. Though, one thing she still remembered. Searching.. Searching for someone. It was unclear to her, as to who she'd be looking for, yet she had a feeling that she'd know once she found this certain someone...

A weary traveler arrived in the dead place known as the Ghostlands. He had been attracted here as it had felt much sorrow in the past years and as was his custom, ENd'ghao liked to be where things were happening.

I feel as if I'm not alone here, there must be a party of hunters nearby... he thought to himself, as his footsteps moved the gravel on the beat-down path, making a low, crunching sound. Always someone else in this world... I feel like Azeroth is getting too populated! End'ghao snickered to himself... He had said a joke, all alone, in the middle of a barren wasteland. Oh, so funny dragon. End'ghao said to himself...

He had entered from the Eastern Plaguelands, where he had been offering his help at Light's Hope Chapel, where they had had an unfortunate accident and many had been hurt.

End'ghao started chanting a poem to himself, losing himself in his thoughts, still walking along the path...

Deleted
    Saerwen slowly raised her head, as she could feel a pressence approaching. Saerwen stopped moving, and just stood still. It was likely just another traveller who wouldn't notice her. Noone had noticed her for a long time. The bonds Saerwen shared with the mortal world were diminishing, and so was her time as a ghost. If it could be put that way, Saerwen was a ghost that was dying.

"I feel sick.." She mumbled to herself before she sat down at the side of the road, waiting patiently for End'ghao to pass by. If he paid attention and had any traits regarding ghosts, he'd be able to see a grey silhouette sitting at a tree. It was a young Highelf, trapped in the world of the dead.

End'ghao stopped in his tracks... He had felt a disturbance in his surrounding area, and hadn't attributed it to nothing more then hunters... he had been wrong.

He turned around abruptly as he felt the presences' pain and sorrow, both attributes that clung to End'ghao's heart like cold fangs, unrelenting, biting down to his core.
    He spoke to the air, wondering is he was only being paranoid... "Hello?" he said with an emotionless voice.

Deleted
    Looking as End'Ghao started to turn around confused, Saerwen shrugged. "Can you.. feel me?" She called out in a faint voice.
    Slowly Saerwen forced herself to get to her feet again. Long blonde hair, long Azure magician's robe. Standard highelven sandals, and the deepest pair of teal colored eyes an elf could wish for. Though, most of her appearance did seem slightly gray. "..Who are you..?"

A glimmer in the air shone before End'ghao as he turned, but only for a moment. A glimmer of pure blue.

End'ghao smiled slightly; he was not paranoid. He had seen here, just there, sitting under the shade of the tree, now that she was on her feet (or at least End'ghao presumed it was a she from the shape of the body, which was not unappealing for her race) he could clearly see the gray outline of a silhouette with majestic robes.

He said in a very clam voice, "May I trespass upon your ground, ghost?"

Deleted
    "Ghost?.. I'm not a ghost.." Saerwen clutched her hair, before she started coughing lowly. "I think I just messed up one of my invisibility spells.. Besides, I don't think I live here.. I cannot quite remember though.."

Saerwen staggered back to the tree. Holding it slightly.. "Excuse me sir.. I feel sick.. Can you help me home?"

Oh no, mustn't make her doubt herself... she is already only a whisper of her former self... "Pardon me mistress, I did not mean to offend, yes, yes, must be only your spell."

"Where do you live dear?" asked End'ghao, wondering how this ghost happened to be here, and what her story was...

Deleted
    "I don't know.. I can't remember. Everything is so vague." Saerwen seemed to smile. "Yet it must be somewhere close to here" Slowly walking to End'ghao, Saerwen seemed to be getting a bit stronger. A few subtle colors slowly appeared in her gray accustume.

"I'm always looking, but I cannot seem to find anyone.."

End'ghao bent over, cringing in the power of the vision...

The face of a necromancer looking deep into the souls of the people, his face, scared and blistered, kept together by a single thread of dark magic, resonating from him like the stench of death... He was laughing... laughing...laughing...

End'ghao straightened his back... a vision, that's what it was... This one had a turbulent past, and End'ghao was going to find out what it was.
    "Well, I suggest we walk down this path to search, I'm sure you'll remember once we see it." said End'ghao with a genuine smile.

10+ Year Old Account
    Barley walked down the abandoned lane. Why was he there? Where the others? He arrived, seeing Silvermoon miles away. "Uhhg, I am too old for this.."
    Signature Maker|Open|Queue: 0|My RP characters

Please only message ONE artist for a signature.

Deleted
    Slowly Saerwen followed End'ghao. "I hope you're right.." As if Saerwen was scared of moving in this direction, she got pretty close to End'ghao. Though, it was quite clear, that Saerwen had died at around the age of 13. Young, inexperienced.. And this chaos her world had turned into scared her.

"Is something wrong sir?"

"No, no my dear, just the cringing old bones of on aged man..." I wonder where to look? "Do you remember any of these places?" asked End'ghao.

Deleted
    "Everything looks familliar, yet very dark.." Saerwen seemed to dislike being there in general. "There's someone else out here.. I can hear him.. a dwarf" Saerwen looked around to figure out what was moving out there. Though, she couldn't figure out what, or who it was..

"..Who are you anyway, sir?"

"My name is End'ghao my dear, but friends sometimes call me 'End' " he said, lying about his nickname, for the sake of the girl.
    A dwarf? "Why don't we call out for him, you and me... What is your name little girl?" asked End'ghao, quite curiously.

Deleted
    "I've forgotten my name.. Its been so long since anyone called it. It feels like I've been looking for people for decades.. Maybe its just because I'm so tired.." Saerwen shook her head. "I think I'm sick.. I keep forgetting things I know I should've remembered.."

"Tired? Can this ghost sleep?" End'ghao thought, aloud he said "Why don't we rest our feet for the moment on this bench?"

"So, child, tell me what you can remember, anything! Sights, sounds, smells, or anything you remember..." End'ghao asked curiously, intrigued by this girl and wanting to know more about her...

Deleted
    Saerwen sat down at the bench, staring blankly into the air for a second. Then she turned to End'ghao. "Well, I know I'm a Highelf of Tranquillien.. My dad used to teach the children things.. Thats all I can remember, sorry.." Saerwen seemed to get a sad expression.

10+ Year Old Account
    Barley heard talking.

"Who's there?" He said, moving closer to some bushes. He looked through, and saw....a...ghost....

"YIKES!" Barley yelled, jumping back, and then putting his hand over his mouth.
    Signature Maker|Open|Queue: 0|My RP characters

Please only message ONE artist for a signature.

(( Go ahead, see how you can introduce yourself! ))