Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...

Re: PTR:Operation Gnomeregan and Zalazane's Fall

Quote Originally Posted by Prothean
    lol sigh blizzard and their lame references.. Bwonsamdi... baron samedi from james bond.. even did the same laugh

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baron_Samedi

Just did retaking Echo isles, really disappointed.

Not only is it really short, you get a cloak with no stats and an item with 4 hour cd to change your appearance.

I'm not complaining about the rewards when I ask "why the hell has THIS taken so long?"

Pretty bad.

I've tried both of those events, and overall they're pretty disappointing. I'll admit, they do look fairly nice, the voice acting is brilliant and it is pretty fun, but, both events are far too short, easy and quickly forgotten. I was excited about the overcloak.. what we got was just a crappy common cloak... :[ In the Gnomer one, we didn't even do anything, it was utterly pointless. O.O

Would of been nice if we could do the events again. Once you've done it once, you're unphased and aren't allowed to partake in the fight 'nemore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    SOFTWARE VERSIONS SOMETIMES SKIP NUMBERS. THANK YOU.

10+ Year Old Account

Cool

Deleted

The ending of Operation Gnomeregan looks kinda ... strange :-\

10+ Year Old Account

I was very disappointed in Operation Gnomer. We didn't even retake the city. All we accomplished is getting another, more powerful radiation bomb to go off, making the problem worse? Are you kidding me? Wtf Blizzard....

And all this time waiting and it was that short of an event? I feel let down... way to much hype.

The stars sweep chill currents that make men shiver in the dark...

After playing through both of the quest lines I must say I'm very disappointed. There was far too much hype for this. They both take 10 minutes to complete and the rewards are kinda lame. And the Alliance gets the shaft because Gnomeregan isn't even taken back. I don't think it would cause a problem for Blizzard to just remove the instance from the game and let the gnomes have a city again and not just the "top layer" of Gnomeregan.

Should be really exciting i just hope the servers dont crash like the Aq gate opening, man was that ever a disappointment.