Ipod touch emulator

Does anyone know if there is an emulator to be able to run ipod touch apps on my computer, even just temporarily i want to get a authenticator but i dont want to be able to loose it... so i figured if i get one on my desktop that fixes that issue... I had a friend that lost his and had to wait like 2 weeks to get his account back.. also i dont have an Ipod/pad/phone and have no data plan on my current cellphone anyway

Re: Ipod touch emulator

Doubt you'll get help for illegal software here as people who actually do the keylogging use these same programs to lock people out from their accounts.

Just buy a authenticator it's cheap as chips and just put it where you'll never lose it.

My desk is clean and my authenticator has been sitting here for over a year now and it hasn't moved. You shouldn't be needing to take the authenticator around with you unless you're some massive nerd who must play even when you're not at home ~ Which is a bad idea to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by ProKat
    Doubt you'll get help for illegal software here as people who actually do the keylogging use these same programs to lock people out from their accounts.

Just buy a authenticator it's cheap as chips and just put it where you'll never lose it.

My desk is clean and my authenticator has been sitting here for over a year now and it hasn't moved. You shouldn't be needing to take the authenticator around with you unless you're some massive nerd who must play even when you're not at home.

Well uhh first of all my desk is a mess
    and second of all emulators are illegal? since when?

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Ronzi
    Well uhh first of all my desk is a mess
    and second of all emulators are illegal? since when?
    When they infringe on copyrighted software, such as Apple's iPod/iPad/iPhone OS.